(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I think Rodrigo will put 2 and 2 together. I don't have time to post, (still in ironman whirlwind) but he will yell that miss imogen is possessed by the ring and will go stand on top of Arthur and go defensive to ward off the ice bear, to buy time.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] Yeah I'm okay with you changing your turn in this case - you'd rushed it before and I hadn't resolved it yet anyway. So no problem, your second post will stand. How'd the wife do at her event?
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] What's Dellrak up to?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
[MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] Yeah I'm okay with you changing your turn in this case - you'd rushed it before and I hadn't resolved it yet anyway. So no problem, your second post will stand. How'd the wife do at her event?

I wasn't sure how quickly the round would move so I just wanted a "do something" post. Timing (and the dice!) worked out well in this case.

She did pretty well, she improved her time by 20 minutes :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So I'm going to be on the road again, although hopefully it will be a bit less hectic. Will be able to post in the late evenings, hopefully, but I won't have my books.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this ring situation unfolds!

Remove ads