D&D 5E Princes of the Apocalypse is now Available inAmazon

lkj

Hero
You know, I swear I saw a tweet from one of the WotC folk a few days ago that said it was going to be 256 pages. But now I can't find it. I wonder if it was removed.

But 256 pages is still pretty beefy.

AD

Ezequielramone

Explorer
IF its 320 pages that's better. Thought the two adventure books WoTC put out where a bit pricy for what you got, 96 pages for 30 bucks I believe and didn't think they were as useful a they should be.
I prefer one pice adventures. if you have more than one pice for the same product we have to pay more than one fixed cost. That is not good.

Astrosicebear

First Post
I think it will be 250+ definitively... but I think they might have wanted to make a standalone players guide, that Adv. Handbook, which was folded into the main book. So it should clock in at 320. So less adventure more splat, but useful. But I think if its more than 36 pages of guidebook, it shouldve been a standalone (but included) softcover.

GregoryOatmeal

First Post
Has anyone figured what this campaign setting entails?

Is it a remake/expansion of Temple of Elemental Evil? It sort of seems like that but I haven't got any confirmation. I know they moved the setting from Greyhawk to Forgotten Realms.

Has anyone figured what this campaign setting entails?

Is it a remake/expansion of Temple of Elemental Evil? It sort of seems like that but I haven't got any confirmation. I know they moved the setting from Greyhawk to Forgotten Realms.

No none of that stuff happened. The Temple is not being moved and this is a different story then Temple of Elemental Evil.

Here just read it. http://dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop-games/rpg-products/princes-apocalypse

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
It is combining a PHB 2 with a big campaign module, about the same size as the PHB, so yeah, it's agreat value for $49.99...

and it has nothing to do with Temple of Elemental Evil. It's a perfect campaign for Forgotten Realms.

Remove ads