[IC] The Odd Job

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/William’s manor
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach scowled and stared at his empty plate after he’d eaten. “Bloody Hells,” he muttered. “I’m not sure this is...real,” he whispered to the others.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style) Currently no armor: AC 11
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ana manages to keep a relatively straight face as she makes a small cut in her hand, it takes a second at first before a small droplet of blood begins to form and the pain to kick in as she sees the blood. Guess spending a few days being beaten around makes nerves pretty dull.

The meal passes with small talk being made and a offer to spend the time waiting for Azgalan in the village Inn with rooms paid for.

When the meal is done, Ana claims she wants to go to the inn right away. "It's been a long day for us. And we shouldn't overstay our welcome here."

As soon as we are outside the gates of the mansion, "So is it me or is nothing we're doing actually affecting us? The wash didn't wash. The meal didn't fill. Was it the house or is it because we're not supposed to be in this time?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: The knife did technically affect you. In fact make me a int check regarding the event now you have had time to mull it over [MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I was just trying to move things along as I get the feeling that you as players know what's going on but are struggling on the characters figuring it out part buuut someone has a cursed dice roller

Remove ads