018: Kingmaker Vols 4 and 5 with Neil Spicer & Jason Nelson

Steel_Wind

Legend
Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast -- Episode 018 Kingmaker Vols 4 and 5 with Neil Spicer and Jason Nelson

Available Now. Click HERE

Chronicles returns with Episode 018 and a double-shot of Kingmaker with a side of gaming goodness. We intro the podcast with our regular chit-chat and goings on and then move on to our interview with Pathfinder Lead Designer, Jason Bulmahn. Gary Ray returns to give us some insight into game retailing in another segment of Diamond in the Rough. Matt Morton of Mindgene LLC comes on the cast to explain the new features of the latest release of the Virtual Table Top d20Pro and their new marketplace. Colen McAlister of Lone Wolf Development provides us with another update on Herolab. We move on to the meat of the show first with a Player friendly discussion of Kingmaker Vol.4, Blood for Blood with guest Neil Spicer followed up with our interview with Jason Nelson, author of War of the River Kings. After the warning, Neil Spicer joins us again for a spoilerific discussion of Blood for Blood. Our Staff Review of Kingmaker, Vols 4 and 5 covers the bases and looks back all the way to Vol 1 with pointers on how to foreshadow and adjust your campaign. We close it off with a timely (finally!) discussion of our Classic Modules Conversion Project, new CCW Producer auditions and more. All-in, Episode 018 weighs in at over 5 and a half hours. See you at Gencon 2012.

Please use the above link until the iTunes Feed Updates

Steel_Wind

Legend
Just couldn't release it as three 2-hour episodes, eh?

Of course we could have. We choose not to. This is the way we prefer to package the podcast. There are many listeners who like a longer thematic podcast -- and many who do not. I take it from your response that you prefer them short(er).

That's okay; you are entitled to like what you like. There are a lot of shorter and more regularly released podcasts - so I expect that your preferences are catered to by most other podcasts.

Nevertheless, this is the way we prefer to do it.

Of course we could have. We choose not to. This is the way we prefer to package the podcast. There are many listeners who like a longer thematic podcast -- and many who do not. I take it from your response that you prefer them short(er).

That's okay; you are entitled to like what you like. There are a lot of shorter and more regularly released podcasts - so I expect that your preferences are catered to by most other podcasts.

Nevertheless, this is the way we prefer to do it.

I like a more topical podcast.
I regrettably gave up on your last effort after an hour of old news and dated speculation.Plus the amusing teasing that you'd be able to make a distant deadline for that podcast's release only to miss that by months.
I can handle a little dated content, as I tend to go back through podcast archives. But when I'm listening to a new release it gets old...

I keep meaning to go back and skip to the other segments but it seems so grueling...

Remove ads