• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 10th 5e Survey

gyor

Legend
I just did the survey on the lastest packet. Its was in my junk folder. Anyone else do this syrvey?

I found it very through, classes, spells, races,feats, skills, areas of lore.

variant

Adventurer
Yep, I filled out my survey. I hope they provide the Ranger without spells. A spell-based Ranger should be at most one type while the majority of the Ranger builds should be without them.

Warbringer

Explorer
You mean it was more than..

"Are you happy?"
"Are you happier now than you were before?"
"Is your happiness because your D&D experience is bestest D&D experience?"
"What can we do to make your D&D happiest the bestest ever?"

Squidmaster

First Post
I'd love to be able to fill out one of these surveys. I've been signed up for the playtest for several months now and never gotten one, spam box or not. I'm positive they have the right email address, because I use dictation software to paste it in, and it works everywhere else. Any tips?

Ahnehnois

First Post

"Are you happy?"
Great D&D, or the greatest D&D?

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I did the survey, and I forgot to comment on the ranger. I was going to complain about... well, just about everything. The favored enemy being linked to fighting styles, the return of fighting styles as character-defining, the spells, the lack of any really cool abilities...

There are very few things the current ranger does well, in my opinion.

That said, I had a lot of very nice things to say about the rest of it, particularly the rogue and fighter. :)

gyor

Legend
I'd love to be able to fill out one of these surveys. I've been signed up for the playtest for several months now and never gotten one, spam box or not. I'm positive they have the right email address, because I use dictation software to paste it in, and it works everywhere else. Any tips?

Check all your folders and if its in none of them contect wizards of the coast for help.

gyor

Legend

Check all your folders and if its in none of them contect wizards of the coast for help.

JRRNeiklot

First Post

"Are you happy?"

Exactly. For instance, am I happy with starting hit points? You can only pick a degree of happiness, you can't indicate whether you feel they are too high or too low. If I want less hit points, my answer might lead to the opposite. Their survey is useless.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads