2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

Talath

Explorer
I was in high school when I stumbled upon Eric Noah's page. Of course, the difference between then and now is when I have the urge to say something online that can be construed as flame worthy, I shut my mouth and say nothing.

I don't think I said it enough, but Russ, thank you for hosting Malls & Morons on EN World for so many years. Thank you thank you thank you.

And to everyone else for putting up with my unsociable behaviour.

And to Eric for not suing me for making an NPC based on him and using his name as open gaming content.

And to Gary, who will always be a god, and for which in my heart shall always burn the flame of straight-man-love-admiration for all of eternity, or until I die, whichever comes first.

Congrats on Ten wonderful fun filled years! I've played more great games and even better, made more new friends then i care to count. I hope we all have many, many, more great years!:D

Here's to EN WORLD!!

beer.jpg

EricNoah

Adventurer
Wow, a lot of folks from the crack of dawn here still - that's great! And a special thanks again to Rel, Henry, Mark, Eridanis and all of the moderators past and present.

JeffB

Legend
Yup I remember the pre-3E days when all the "leaks" came out. Great fun. As was all the new 3PP starting up and announcing product. I distinctly remember the combat example Eric had put up for some reason.

Though ultimately I did not like the 3.x game in the least , those were exciting times for D&D and it's fans.

Congrats to Eric, Morrus, and ENWORLD :)

Tortoise

First Post
Ten years. Time certainly flies when you have such a great place to spend a lot of it.

I've been here since pretty close to the beginning, though I've been mostly quietly reading, and I just want to say thank you to everyone that has made the experience so great.

Here's to Eric, Morrus, Piratecat, and the rest of you. And here's to another decade of this awesome community.

A2Z

Explorer
Wow, a lot of folks from the crack of dawn here still - that's great! And a special thanks again to Rel, Henry, Mark, Eridanis and all of the moderators past and present.
I don't know about dawn but I'm definitley from the crack. Kind of suits my new lurker personna. ;)

Henrix

Explorer
As was all the new 3PP starting up and announcing product. I distinctly remember the combat example Eric had put up for some reason.

Oh, yeah, the combat example, how AoO's were supposed to work. There was a lot of really critical advice I got here then. I had forgotten that!

And the first 3pp stuff - Green Ronin's Freeport scenarios! I wouldn't have found all those good bits without

JDragon

Explorer
Well first a big thanks to Eric, Morrus and all the Mods, past and present.

10 years is not an easy thing to do, it shows the strength and dedication of this community.

As for me, I stumbled the original site with in a few weeks of Eric setting it up. It did take me a while to get over to the message boards but I was here everyday for the news and latest scoop on what 3e would bring.

I don't spend as much time here currently as I have in the past, but ENWorld still holds the #3 spot in my Bookmarks tool bar. :cool:

Hope it still does in another 10 years.

JD

Remove ads