• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

G

Guest 7029617

I can’t believe I really have to tell people this after nearly 3,000 posts on this threat but:

“Hohige” is a notorious troll commonly known as “The Sorcerer King” on the Giant in the Playground (GitP) forums. He has been banned multiple times and makes multiple accounts in attempts to bypass bans. He may have been permanently banned through extreme measures by the moderators of that site. It is possible that he may be severely mentally unstable as he obsessively and abusively posts about a very particular subject (character builds based in one single class in a specific table top roleplaying game). At the same time, he has a poor understanding of the rules of the game he seems to obsess over so much. I’m am not the kind of person to gamble in any form and I would bet money that this is the same person simply based on his forum behavior and his distinct use of the English language (the user name also sounds familiar either specifically or due to a pattern in past user names he has used). It is advised by the moderators and common users of the GitP community that this user is immediately reported and not engaged with.

Current layout, to the best I understand it:

tpSf4zr.png

I don't even know what you did. First you said you ordered your Sim to cast Freezing Sphere. Since you're charmed, I don't allow you to issue hostile orders to summons. Then you said you go to the Border Ethereal. Then something about melee.

What do you do?

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I can’t believe I really have to tell people this after nearly 3,000 posts on this threat but:

“Hohige” is a notorious troll commonly known as “The Sorcerer King” on the Giant in the Playground (GitP) forums. He has been banned multiple times and makes multiple accounts in attempts to bypass bans. He may have been permanently banned through extreme measures by the moderators of that site. It is possible that he may be severely mentally unstable as he obsessively and abusively posts about a very particular subject (character builds based in one single class in a specific table top roleplaying game). At the same time, he has a poor understanding of the rules of the game he seems to obsess over so much. I’m am not the kind of person to gamble in any form and I would bet money that this is the same person simply based on his forum behavior and his distinct use of the English language (the user name also sounds familiar either specifically or due to a pattern in past user names he has used). It is advised by the moderators and common users of the GitP community that this user is immediately reported and not engaged with.
It might be a good idea to pass the information along to the board staff, if you haven't already. I don't know the extent to which they monitor other forum sites.

G

Guest 7029617

It might be a good idea to pass the information along to the board staff, if you haven't already. I don't know the extent to which they monitor other forum sites.
I have reported them with the same thing I told you guys.

OK. Its turn

(BTW, on the Pegasi turn, they are intelligent, loyal creature by find greater steed's description, they move and dash toward their respective master as best of their ability).

The falling Yuan-ti, unless I am mistaken with math deeply, can cast dimension door to the door and stand next to the Bastion, is that OK? If this is the case, it's his action.

Hohige

Explorer
(BTW, on the Pegasi turn, they are intelligent, loyal creature by find greater steed's description, they move and dash toward their respective master as best of their ability).

The falling Yuan-ti, unless I am mistaken with math deeply, can cast dimension door to the door and stand next to the Bastion, is that OK? If this is the case, it's his action.
Your pegasus is dead and you falls on ground (falling damage) + Empowered Horrid Wilding.
Your turn.

Remove ads