• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24 - 4e style

Thanee

First Post
Leyra

“Exactly, we have no time to waste here... get inside... everyone!”

Leyra moves immediately towards the nearest of the panels and pulls the lever to open it, moving inside and making herself ready to climb down.

OOC: Move to N7; pull lever; get into position to climb down.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Barrion teleports into the corridor, out of the zombie's chill aura, takes aim at him, and blasts him with his eldritch power.

"I'll be right behind you!"

[sblock=OCC]
Move: Fey Step to H7
Standard: Eldritch Blast. 1d20+9=25, 1d10+1d6+6=16 Hit for 16 damage. That CZ is down to 34 HP.

I'm at 33/56[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Take down the zombie first, we can't let it there to take Dagran by behind." Nathan moves back and takes the final vial of acid and throw it at the Zombie. The vial flies, bounce on the corner of the wall but finish on the arm of the zombie for small damage, but the acid splash on it and start to eat his flesh.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move: Move to I7

Standard: Throw acid (including the -2 cover). Hit flush.1d20+7=16, 1d10=2 and 5 ongoing damages.[/SBLOCK]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Garrick I believe is now at 40/52 HP and has 2 surges left. He has 1 Action Point. No dailies left but has all Encounter Powers. Is that correct?[/sblock]
"I'm with you Leyra but I think we need to finish this one off first."

Garrick ran forward and flung a magic star at the cowering soldier.

[sblock=OOC]Run to S12; Sly Flourish vs AC = 25 (inc cover), damage 12.[/sblock] With a sideways glance Garrick quickly scanned the access panel a few feet in front of him and mentally prepared himself for the next few minutes.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Mirage throws a last burst toward the last Zombie but misses.

+1 vs bloodied, vs ref 16 (1d20+11=12, 1d6+12=15)

He then moves behind Leyra, ready to blast at the cultist.

The soldier grabs his polearm and thrusts hard at the swarf, hitting him solidly and slamming him to the ground.
Powerful Strke, recharge on 5+, vs AC 25 (1d20+12=29, 1d10+8=14, 1d6=4)

The zombie charges Barrion to his new location and slams into him.
Charge, -2 concealment, vs AC 22 (1d20+10=29, 1d6+4=10)
Zombie save (1d20=16)

The cultists move forward. The Dragonborn gets a decent angkle to shoot and lets loose a magic missile. Barrion is reeling from the onslaught.
-2 cover, vs Reflex 18 (1d20+6=18, 2d4+4=11)

The halfling keeps moving forward until he gets in position and preapres himself for a spell.

http://www.4shared.com/file/79002571/5a23628e/Ritual4.html

Ritual4.jpg

3 actions completed, 2 to go.

Machine : 62/70
Cz2 : 28/71, cursed, bloodied
Soldier (guard) : 11/61

Leyra : 35/49, [2]
Nathan : 66 (61) /66 [4] In cold Aura
Barrion : 12 (2) /56 [3] In cold aura, Immobilized 1 turn, ongoing 5 (cold, save ends) AP spent
Garrick : 40/ 52 [2] second chance spent.
Mirage : 49/49 [6 surge left, I think]
Dagran : 38 / 66 [2] prone

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
Garrick skips nimbly forward and unleashes another missile at the soldier. Unfortunately his ill luck continues and the star bounces away down the corridor.
[sblock=OOC]Deft Strike. Move 2 squares to U7 and attack. Another miss - yeuck! I won't bother linking[/sblock]
"Sorry Dag, I'll have to leave him to you, I'm afraid."

His attack having brought him next to one of the access hatches the rogue quickly opened it and looked through. [sblock=OOC]Minor Action[/sblock]
"Here goes nothing!" With a death-defying leap the halfling launched himself down parallel to the ladder his hands barely touching the rungs.
[sblock=OOC]Acrobatic Stunt DC 17; 17 rolled; Roll Lookup [/sblock]
Reaching the bottom he continued straight into the attack with a shuriken at the nearest cultist.
[sblock=OOC]Visitors arrived; I'll finish this later[/sblock]

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=actions]Move: Stand from prone.
Standard: Reaping Strike. 1d20+12=26, 2d6+8=14
hits for 14, guard dies[/sblock]

Dagran leaps to his feet, the monmentum of his hammer swing, slamming the guard helmet onto the nearby wall after caving in his skull.

Dagran turns around... "I'm coming back!"

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You missed Garrick after he used second chance so I don't think the poison damage is relevant. He used 1 surge earler on and three this time leaving 2 - I think?[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
OOC: Continuing action from Jan 5th

Forcing himself to keep moving, Garrick, with uncanny skill, hurls a deadly shuriken at the nearest chanting cultist.

[sblock=OOC]Action Point to attack; Sly Flourish; 32 vs AC; damage 11; Roll Lookup Using 1st Strike - Sneak attack gives additional 6 damage Roll Lookup [/sblock]

"Take that you fiend!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads