• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Feats Listed

niteshade6

First Post
"No it doesn't, and yes, you can."

heh, I forgot that one one of the rogue special abilities is just taking an extra feat. Probably because nobody ever does it, in my experience.

Tarril Wolfeye

First Post
Lord Rasputin said:
A few of these 2+2 feats are in D20 Modern, FYI. I don't have a list handy, check the SRD. A few look to be renamed.

Mmh, let's see...

Acrobatic = Jump + Tumble (d20M, S&S)
Agile
Animal Affinity = Handle Animal +Ride (d20M)
Athletic = Climb + Swim (d20M, S&S)
Deceitful
Deft Hands
Diligent
Investigator
Magical Affinity
Negotiator
Nimble Fingers
Persuasive = Bluff + Intimidate (S&S)
Self-Sufficient
Stealthy = Hide + MoveSilently (d20M, FRCS)

ruleslawyer

Incidentally, it's possible that a bunch of feats like Large and in Charge aren't included because these feats will crop up in the Complete Warrior's Handbook. (My guess, though, is that LaiC will be included in the MM.)

Datt

First Post
I am at work and thus have no access to the wizards site. :(

Could someone tell me if they did do away with Ambidexterity and Two-Weapon fighting and made them one feat, and if they did what that feat is called.

Thanks!

kilamanjaro

First Post
Tumble is a skill, not a feat.
It looks like ambidexterity is gone. I'm guessing the new two weapon fighting is the old twf and ambi combined.

Endur

First Post
Mobile Defense

Caliban,

Are you sure Mobile Defense will be non-epic in 3.5? I didn't see it on the list. As a non-epic Dwarven Defender, it would be awesome if I could get access to it.

Caliban said:

And currently Greater Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Focus, and Mobile Defense are all "Epic" abilities, but they are non-epic in 3.5.

I'm fairly sure that's what Improved Precise Shot does, if I remember correctly. (Not 100% sure.)

Ranger REG

Explorer
Re: Re: 3.5 Feats Listed

smetzger said:

Things I expected to see:
Extra Rage, Energy Substitution, Sculpt Spell, Large and in Charge.
I suspect the Large and in Charge feat would be in the revised Monster Manual (which features larger than Medium-sized creatures) alongside Flyby Attack, Multiattack, Multidexterity, and Multiweapon feats.

Witness

First Post
Acrobatic = Jump + Tumble (d20M, S&S)
Agile
Animal Affinity = Handle Animal +Ride (d20M)
Athletic = Climb + Swim (d20M, S&S)
Deceitful
Deft Hands
Diligent
Investigator
Magical Affinity
Negotiator
Nimble Fingers
Persuasive = Bluff + Intimidate (S&S)
Self-Sufficient
Stealthy = Hide + MoveSilently (d20M, FRCS)

I seem to recall seeing in some D20 game that the +2 to 2 skill feats were resolved into a single feat where the player got to pick and choose what skill received the bonus. Why not considate all these feats into one? Assuming that Skill Focus gives a +3 bonus, I see no reason not to.

Remove ads