[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp12/16, G.Axe+6, 1-12+2 dam,x3C

"Here you are, Brawar! And thanks.

OOC: I guess Ray had the torch? He bought them, but had our former mage carrying the light.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: no problem with torch. Will be away on the weekend. Prepare for the combat for the defiled shreine, next week, here in 'Hall of the Dwarven Lord'.

Leif

Adventurer
ooc:I rolled my check but don't know how to post it like the others did.
It is at invisible castle under character Brawar or campaign HotDL

Spot check=10

occ:message for WD http://www.enworld.org/forum/4849196-post237.html

edit: think I might have it lets try
Roll Lookup
OOC -- Ok, tutorial #2: when you roll on invisible castle, you'll get a screen that has a text box with your results and then below that a series of links. I always use the bottom link, but some here use others. Anyway, pick out a link you like and click on it. That should be enough to copy it to your clipboard so that when you are making your post on ENWorld, just go where you want the roll to be, right click and choose "paste." Sorry if I've been to basic with this description, but I figured better safe than sorry.

Sorry HM, didn't see your edit until I had posted this. :eek:

Walking Dad

First Post
Your stride seems to be was a bit hasty. Not noticing the strange cleanliness on the walls, your first two ranks (anyone, but Brawar) moved right into a dangerous ooze.

ooc: Please roll initiative. Ray, Baldor and Dagger are engulfed and have to roll a DC 20 Fortitude save.

pic453946.jpg

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Init: 19

ooc: Will try to aid another to escape by just reaching over and pulling them out of the goo.
Aid another 9

Brawar, his hands full, tries reaching towards his new friends but the soft goo they stepped in seems hard and smooth to him. He looks to the scroll in his hand wondering if it will help.

[sblock=spells]
Spells per day: 0lvl- 4 1st lvl- 3
0lvl- Read Magic, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Light
1st- Comprehend Languages, Shield, True Strike

Enter scroll in hand= Magic Missile and Sleep[/sblock]

[sblock=combat]
AC: 13
HP:12
FORT: +1, REF: +3, WILL:+3
Scimitar- +2att / 1d6dmg 18-20x2[/sblock]

To Leif: Thanks for answering my post I just started copying everything and posting in my campaign thread till I figured it out. Then I was taught about changing it everyone here is really helpful I'm learning alot.

Last edited:

Remove ads