[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Alas Selc, I fear we have lost our DM for the foreseeable future. WD has posted elsewhere that he will not be able to use ENWorld for some indeterminate time.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=HolyMan]
On behalf of the headmaster of your academy you traveled to the small dwarf stronghold. The dwarfs were politely enough and you get a guest room for your stay. Just as you were on your way for the first meeting with the lord, you heard screams of attack. Obeying the instructions you got from your teachers, you retreated to the guest room, cast an illusion from a scroll to hide the door and wait for help. Naturally, the dwarfs will make a much better deal if you can help them to regain control...
[/sblock]

Baldor takes the lead with Ray and Dagger following behind him as they head for the guest quarters a short distance down the hallway from them.
Baldor leads you to the guestquarter. To his surprise, there is no door anymore! After some probing, you are certain that a section of the wall is a clever illusion to hide the door. Quietly opening it, you see...

(HolyMan, your turn ;))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar human/male Wizard 1

The cluttered room looks like it was ransacked by goblins, a large chest partially blocks the door. The dow mattress lies half off the bed frame, it's coverings bald up near it. And crockery, toweling, and a large book lay
about. Standing in the middle of this mess is a dark skinned human male. He wears a cream colored linen shirt, dark brown pants held up by a bright green sash. He turns at the sound of the door opening, letting you see the sword he holds in one hand and a scroll in the other. Sweat beads on his bald scalp, probably from some resent exertion because the smile that forms in the middle of his black gotee tells you he's not nervous maybe relieved?

"Oh, hello your not a hobgoblin. Thank the Wise Hand!" (he says to the first person through the door)

[sblock=spells]
Spells per day: 0lvl- 4 1st lvl- 3
0lvl- Read Magic, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Light
1st- Comprehend Languages, Shield, True Strike

Enter scroll in hand= Magic Missile and Sleep[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp12/16, G.Axe+6, 1-12+2 dam,x3C

"Ahh, are you looking to battle some hobgoblins? If so, then feel free to join with us! I'd be very grateful to have a strong sword to fight alongside my axe," says Ray.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar

"There are still hobgolins about? I would be happy to clear out the foul creatures, let me just get my things." Brawar starts gathering up a few items from the floor filling a backpack and slinging it over his shoulders. "I just arrived here and havn't had time to unpack everything." Finally noticing the other members (WIS 10) of the party he stands tall switches the scroll from one hand to the other and extends the free hand. "I'm Brawar servant of the winds of magic, and academy liason to the dwarves living here."

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: With the illusion still intact and enough material to make some make-shift beds, the room would be great place to retreat if necessary.

Remove ads