• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Baldor raises a steel boot as high as he can and with a roar he kicks the goblin in the chest, driving it back into Dagger's sword.

OOC: Aiding Dagger's hit, hope the +2 gets him up there enough to hit it. If not, maybe the natural 20 will give him a wee bit more of a bonus ;) Baldor Aid Another (1d20+4=24)

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp12/16, G.Axe+6, 1-12+2 dam,x3C

Ray rushes up, hoping he's not too late to get in on the goblin-bashing fun. "Did you save one for me, guys? Ohhhhh, shoot!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Combat finished
-----------

You three stand wounded but victorious in the small room. Where are you moving next?

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]
Ray 12 / 16
Dagger 9 / 9
Baldor 12 / 16

[/sblock][/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Baldor breathes hard for a moment at the end of the battle. He cocks his head to the side, seeking any distant sounds of alarm or approaching reinforcements. "Well done lads, we'll clear these rats out yet! Now, do we press onward or search for survivors? There be guest quarters and living spaces nearby."

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp12/16, G.Axe+6, 1-12+2 dam,x3C

"Yes, Baldor, just point me in the right direction and I'll gladly lead us there. But, thinking about it more, now, you are familiar with this place are you not? And so you should recognize if anything is out of place because of, say, a trap that has recently been set for the unwary? If so, then you should go beside me in the front rank, with Dagger close behind us."

kinem

Adventurer
If the blood's not too obvious, Dagger will attempt to drag the bodies into a corner out of the hallway.

"Search for survivors. Let's check out the living area - unless it's a common room. We need to take the enemy out in small groups, not all at once."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Baldor nods and says, "Aye, I'll lead ya the best I can. Let's check for survivors. They'll be itching to join us in the fray if'n they be able."

OOC:
[SBLOCK]
I think WD still has someone waiting in the wings, so we could leave it up to him which room we go to next, living quarters or guest quarters.
[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer

"Good thinking, Baldor! Freeing any prisoners should be our first priority, anyway, but they may also be able to provide us with information about the origins, numbers and locations of the hobgoblins.

Remove ads