[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Baldor looks around the room, his face glowering. "Those filthy goblins destroy everything they touch. How much of my home has been ransacked as thus?" He gestures towards the mess. "Brawar eh? I never did get to meet the new arrivals. You're welcome to clean out this infestation with us. Let's be off then! There's still a fair bit of killing to be done this day."

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp12/16, G.Axe+6, 1-12+2 dam,x3C

"I am Rayverim Thanderghast, call me 'Ray'. My compatriots and I came as quickly as we heard that the Dwarves were in need of assistance. Let's move on out and get to eliminating this threat! But we should mark this place in our minds as a relatively safe haven should we need to fall back, regroup, and replenish our strength."

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar human Wizard

Looking slightly embarrassed Barwar claers his throat and address the dwarf, "I'm sorry but the hobgoblins got no chance to ransack this room. I needed to find this," he says holding up the scroll. "I didn't feel like running into any trouble unprepared, but I'm ready to go any ideals where to first?"

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp12/16, G.Axe+6, 1-12+2 dam,x3C

"What is your idea about that, Baldor?"

kinem

Adventurer
"Pleased to meet you, Brewar. I'm Dan. Call me Dagger."

The 5'5" dark-haired man in a chain shirt bears a short sword in each hand, though he does have a couple of daggers sheathed.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar human Wizard

Brawar nods to Dagger, instead of offering his hand because both his and Daggers' are full. "I will friend Dagger, Ray, and Baldor. Come we should find out why these fell creatures have attacked here." Brawar goes to the doorway illusion, sword and scroll in hand. He halts short of going through, "Maybe one of you should head out first, I won't want to come between any of you and those hobgoblins." He says witha grin.

OCC: Marching order?

Leif

Adventurer

"You're right, Brawar! Follow me, men!" And with that, Ray hefts his axe and prepares to lead the band of death-dealers.

proposed order:
Ray / Baldor
Dagger
Brawar

Walking Dad

First Post
Looking slightly embarrassed Barwar claers his throat and address the dwarf, "I'm sorry but the hobgoblins got no chance to ransack this room. I needed to find this," he says holding up the scroll."I didn't feel like running into any trouble unprepared, but I'm ready to go any ideals where to first?"
ooc: Baldor knows that this creatures like to defile the temples and shrines of the good gods.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Baldor strokes his beard for a moment as he considers the options. "If the First Lord was hurt, or any other citizens, they would have taken them to the Shrine of Moradin for healing. It is not far, down the southern hallway. From there the barracks and armory are close by and may have other survivors or tools to aid us." Baldor falls in behind Ray and Dagger as they set out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar human/wizard

Brawar falls in beside Baldor and notices something amiss. "How about I free up your hands," he says(to whoever has the light source). Brawar sheathes his scimitar and holds out his empty hand.

Remove ads