D&D 3E/3.5 [3.5] Prestige Classes?

DizzyKungFu

First Post
I know that prestige classes did not count towards a multiclassing XP penalty in 3.0, but I can't seem to find any information in the 3.5 rulebooks that says this is still the case. Has this been changed so that now prestige classes must be figured into the multiclassing penalty?

nsruf

First Post
The designers already confirmed that the rule was accidentally cut from the 3.5 DMG. So no penalty. This has to be the most commonly discovered error;)

DizzyKungFu

First Post
OK, that's great news for my character! But my DM is a stickler for "official rules and eratta". Does anyone know an official source that I can show him? Even a WotC web page or something... any ideas?

gfunk

First Post
DizzyKungFu said:
OK, that's great news for my character! But my DM is a stickler for "official rules and eratta". Does anyone know an official source that I can show him? Even a WotC web page or something... any ideas?

In that case, I'm afraid you are SOL. WotC is still compiling errata from the revised corebooks and it will be some time before they are officially published. Days, weeks, months? Who knows?

Remove ads