• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP still producing 3.5 compatible stuff?

I know about Paizo and what they are doing but I was wondering if there are other publishers out there that are still making stuff compatible with D&D 3.5? Adventures, sourcebooks, or settings in print or pdf that are for D&D and the 3.5 version of the game is what I am referring to specifically.

Those I know about, and would reccomend:

Open Design - Halls of the Mountain King and Magazine Kobold Quarterly

0one games - a whole campaign (Road to Revolution)

Rite Publishing - (some Arcana Evolved supplements that I need to learn more about)

sinister adventures - Razor Coast adventure (massively delayed and not out yet, but with much promise)

Monte Cook's - Dungeon a Day website (and also the books of experimental might)

Also, while Paizo is putting out Pathfinder, there are also a number of people/publishers supporting Pathfinder. This includes Necromancer Games, one of my favorite publishers, and a prolific publisher of great 3e adventures and more. It also includes a great many other supporting publishers as well. That's the other side of the 3e support that I see.

That's off the top of my head, and things that I plan to buy/subscribe to that I think are of quality.

I too would love to hear about more.

Last edited:

Qwillion

First Post
Rite Publishing has its patronage projects
Lands of the Jade Oath (3.5 and AE), The Rituals of Choice Adventure Path (AE), Litorians (AE) and we are working on getting Coliseum Morpheuon off the ground in support of the Pathfinder Rpg.

Our Retail lines have
Items Evolved Series (AE), Monsters Evolved Series (AE and 3.5), a stand alone adventure The Living Airship, and "A Witch's Choice" the First part of the Rituals of Choice.

All of the Fantastic Maps and Evocative City Sites map packs can be used with 3.5. (they are systemless)

Aberzanzorax thanks for the mention.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Most of the companies that I know are still doing 3.5 have already been mentioned (I'm sure therre is more).

I thought I'd mention that 6d6fireball is still taking submissions for new 3.5 (or possibly systems neutral) adventurers. You can see the links in my sig for some details.

I also know that Polymancer was planning on putting out a magazine called Paladin that would carry both 3.5e and 4e material. I don't know as many details about that as I'd like and their website is currently down.

Voadam

Legend
Some recent pdfs:

Highmoon Media has a 3.5 Oriental Adventures style Japan sourcebook

Tangent Games has Undead of Ados

Dementia Five Publishing House has a module for levels 8-10 The Legacy of Doku

Bards and Sages put out Caelumancy a weather magic sourcebook and a Sourcebook on the God Set.

UKG Publishing put out a Fighter Sourcebook

LPJ put out Monsters of Neo Exodus Nocturnal and Arcane Intelligences

Worldworks Games has a set of paper minis plus NPC bios and d20 stats Pirate ship Medieval merchants and nobles and Medieval lower classes, animals, corpses, plus an adventure.

Charke Publishing has a barbarian sourcebook

Skorched Urf Studio has a Dinosaur book.

And the really big one by EN PublishingWar of the Burning Sky Complete Campaign

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Is there any 3.5 stuff that is not adventures, sourcebooks, or settings?:)

I would guess that this comment was designed to eliminate discussions of other d20 system rules products, along the lines of True20, etc. ;) i could be wrong of course.

I would guess that this comment was designed to eliminate discussions of other d20 system rules products, along the lines of True20, etc. ;) i could be wrong of course.

Exactly. It was my inarticulate way of trying to say D&D STUFF SPECIFICALLY FOR THE 3.5 VERSION.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads