• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Guess what's about to have a Foundry VTT option?

Paranormal_Power7.png

Phil Best

A5e Foundry Developer
Excellent news for Foundry VTT users!
(fingers crossed for Roll20)
Might be crossing those fingers for a while, I'm afraid. I don't know that there's anyone getting 3PP A5e content into Roll20 right now like we are for Foundry.

If people know devs who do that kind of work, definitely encourage them to reach out to 3PPs. I'm sure there's a great interest in providing digital content for a range of platforms.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Might be crossing those fingers for a while, I'm afraid. I don't know that there's anyone getting 3PP A5e content into Roll20 right now like we are for Foundry.
Yeah, I know. And I can always code it myself...I've had to do it for a few other things, including my homebrew content. Not having it in the Roll20 Marketplace isn't going to keep me from using Paranormal Power with my regular 5E game.

It would just be a nice time-saver, is all.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Makes me want to run a party of Paranormal Power Archetypes (not an Esper right away) through Memories of Holdenshire who "remember" their psychic powers just at the Showdown
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh that is such an incredibly cool concept and an amazing way to use Holdenshire's structure to reinforce character identity. I love it!

In other news...

books.png

Hardcover copies are ordered. WOO!

Selganor

Adventurer
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh that is such an incredibly cool concept and an amazing way to use Holdenshire's structure to reinforce character identity. I love it!

That would be
  • Adept ("Mind's Eye" at 3)
  • Bard ("Wilder" at 3)
  • Fighter ("Psi Knight" at 3)
  • Marshal ("Battlemind" at 3)
  • Rogue ("Soul Knife" at 3)
The Esper class and the Sorcerer and Warlock Archetypes would "spoil" the direction things would be going from level 1 so I wouldn't want them at start.

Looks like it might be a good mix of group (especially for people who haven't played D&D or A5E before).
Getting ready to build the Level 1 Pregens right now, maybe even preplan their 2nd level.

To not spam this thread any further I'll do that in another thread and keep people posted who want to know about that.

Remove ads