4E Class Survivor - Round 11

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 33 22.0%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Druid

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Ranger

Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Rogue

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Wizard

Votes: 12 8.0%

• Poll closed .

OakwoodDM

First Post
With the Swordmage finally gone, I like pretty much all of the classes left - except for one.

Please leave the stage, Ranger. I don't know whether it's because of your overpowered at-will power, or simply backlash against all the unimaginative players out there with Drizzt, Legolas or Aragorn in their character portfolio, but I don't like you and I never will.

Thanlis

Explorer
Vote rogue. The rogue is responsible for the Daggermaster paragon path, which is probably taken by as many sorcerers as rogues. This is silly; there must be vengeance.

lud

Explorer
The Fallen

One more name added to the list...

Code:
Round   Victim     Origin  Role   Hit / Total (%)   Runner up (vote, lead) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1     Artificer  EPB    Leader   31 / 180 (17.22%) [COLOR=Plum]Warlord [/COLOR](29, +2)
  2     Warlord    PHB1   Leader   49 / 211 (23.22%) [COLOR=Plum]Shaman [/COLOR](45, +4)
  3     Shaman     PHB2   Leader   58 / 199 (29.15%) Warlock (31, +27)
  4     Bard       PHB2   Leader   45 / 266 (16.92%) Warden (39, +6)
  5     Cleric     PHB1   Leader   54 / 266 (20.30%) [COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Plum]Warlock[/COLOR] [/COLOR](51, +3)
  6     Warlock    PHB1   Striker  45 / 220 (20.45%) [COLOR=Plum]Warden[/COLOR] (36, +9)
  7     Warden     PHB2   Defender 50 / 233 (21.46%) [COLOR=Plum]Invoker [/COLOR](40, +10)
  8     Invoker    PHB2   Control  58 / 234 (24.79%) Swordmage (34, +24)
  9     Paladin    PHB    Defender 63 / 248 (25.40%) [COLOR=Plum]Swordmage [/COLOR](52, +9)
  10    Swordmage  PHB    Defender 50 / 207 (24.15%) Avenger (45, +5)
  11    Druid      PHB2   Control  68 / 216 (31.48%) Avenger (50, +18)
For those using magic to see the final outcome of this challenge, here are the 3 safest classes of each of the rounds until the end

Code:
Round    1st Place     2nd Place     3rd Place    Total Vote
  10    Fighter (3)    Rogue (5)     Wizard (10)      207
  11    Fighter (8)    Rogue (9)    Sorcerer (13)     216
The number of vote is noted next to each of them.

Last edited:

Dice4Hire

First Post
Vote rogue. The rogue is responsible for the Daggermaster paragon path, which is probably taken by as many sorcerers as rogues. This is silly; there must be vengeance.

I agree the weapon/implement rules are totally screwed up, but after all it is WIZARDS of the Coast, not Rogues of the Coast. Lay blame where it is due.

Jhaelen

First Post
Hmm, now that the swordmage is gone, I have a difficult time to decide who else should go.

I guess it's time for the drood to say bye-bye!

Nai_Calus

First Post
Psst, it's a dudess... And this time I agree with her! The Avenger must die, he is the lesser of those left.

Dudess? Hells, I've been hanging around with elves too much. It's what I get for being the Elven God of Dice.

It's dude. ;)

And yes, the filthy vermin Avenger must die. On this we finally agree. ;)

Cadfan

First Post
Had to vote for the Druid. I don't think it works as well as it should, especially at low levels when you realize that you're inflicting minor, generally unimportant status effects and barely any damage.

drothgery

First Post
Normally I'd continue my hat of the primal power source by trying a third time to knock off the barbarian, but the Druid seems a lot more vulnerable, so I'm voting that way this time.

Remove ads