• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4E PHB Viewing at Games Plus, what we saw

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I plan to take notes, but they will be brief. I want to spend my time reading, not writing. And others will be looking at the books, too. And I will have the store to look after as well. (I wonder if it's too late to take back my announcement so I can get the books all to my self! Go away, kid, we're closed!)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Fiendish Dire Weasel said:
I must admit to being impressed, Thalmin. How did you finagle this? Do you have comprimising pics of your distributor?
I'm a good customer with a long-standing relationship with my distributor. When I was told he had received preview copies, I just asked. We did the same 5 years ago when the 3.5 books were about to be released. He checked with WotC, it was ok as long as the books did not leave his sight and no pics.

OchreJelly

First Post
The people in line should coordinate their efforts, like they each pick a chapter to memorize. Or get a mentat and have plenty of sapho juice on hand *evil grin*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads