D&D 4E 4E PrRC ~v2.7~ FINAL UPDATE May 29.08

fba827

Adventurer
I am not saying this because I am a lemming, I am saying it because I wanted to ...

Thank you to everyone that was involved with this -- it took time, initiative, and patience, all of which you could have easily spent doing other things, but instead you volunteered and did it as a community service.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Another Thanks

Verys,

Thanks for all your work! Here's a little example of what you've done (I expect there are hundreds more like it.)

I had a call from a game customer at my store yesterday. The last time we'd spoken (a few months ago) he was adamantly against 4E. I mentioned to him that it was out next week, hoping to ease into the sales pitch. Well, since I last talked to him, a member of his group downloaded the PrRC, and his group has been playing. And loving it.

Now the guy wants three copies of the box set to supply his group (he's the only one of his group that's a customer of mine.)

So. You helped sell me some books. I've got kids to feed, so I appreciate it fully. Good work!

Fitz

Verys Arkon

First Post
Thanks for all your kind words! I'm glad to hear that the efforts on PrRC made transitioning to 4e easier for people. It was a great community project.

Only a few days to go now!

(PS If anyone is going to be at Calgary's Sentry Box for Game Day this Saturday, say hello! I'll be wearing the 'Thrall' t-shirt :D )

Well, let me add a last thanks before everything will be forgotten when we all have the books ourself! This compilation really helped to "get" how 4E would play, and organize all the information coming from various places.

Verys Arkon

First Post
The mailman just dropped off my giftset from Amazon.ca a few minutes ago on Launch Day! Now, to see how close the PrRC actually was.....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases