• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] Sins of the Feyborn - OOC (Recruitment CLOSED)

CaBaNa

First Post
After weighing carrying a net and whip or two whips, I like two whips better anyway.

Thanks for the clarification though!

My decision to join is going to be based entirely on the projected amount of time commitment I'm able to make. Next semester and my job may decide for me if I get to start a new game...

So if we have too many players applying, let me know and I'll likely let them have my spot, but for now count me in.

(And I'm choosing not to worry about the RBA, thanks for the advice r1.)

Theroc

First Post
Apologies for the delay, stuff's been kinda hectic lately, and sifting through the magic items is the main stumbling point for me at the moment. Those things always fuddle me. I'll try to make some more progress by this weekend. I can say I'll be more active IC than I am now in trying to piece the character together.

eblue562

First Post
Heh, thanks for the bump hero. This thread is still very much alive (at least in my spreadsheets/docs in the cloud). What i plan on doing is waiting until the new year for any last minute character submissions, then starting the IC thread once the holiday season gears down. People (myself included) should have more time to devote to this rather than family once that crazytrain time is over.

Theroc

First Post
I am starting to lean towards the recommended charactersheet someone made for me with the CB, mostly so I can 'forget' about mechanics and try to get a background started, as I don't have the splatbooks and I didn't see that much that impressed me in the basic materials.

hero4hire

Explorer
I am starting to lean towards the recommended charactersheet someone made for me with the CB, mostly so I can 'forget' about mechanics and try to get a background started, as I don't have the splatbooks and I didn't see that much that impressed me in the basic materials.

Aint no shame in that. ;)

eblue562

First Post
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know of a change to the OOC main post;

I have decided to continue using Invisible Castle's dice roller as the main source of dice rolls. If IC is down, please use the Dice Room link I've provided as an alternative source of rolling dice.

Also, I'm still waiting on character submissions from fireinthedust and Theroc. Please post your characters as soon as you are able. Most likely, the first IC post (whether it be a character selection post or actual gameplay) will be up the week of January 11th, 2010. Please try to have your submissions in the week before this time. Thanks!

Theroc

First Post
Not sure if you saw my update, but between holiday stuff, sometimes losing track of sources and becoming ill and friends I rarely see dropping by, I've been pretty occupied the last week or so. I THINK it will clear after new years. So, apologies for all the delays.

Remove ads