You can get the 4-page PDF of Cthulhu Dark here.The title says it all!
Like to try something different to GM for the summer, generally familiar with the ‘top’ offerings in the different flavours but nothing really grabbing my attention.
- break from swords & sorcery / fantasy would be great . Spies , espionage , sci-fi , etc
- rules light , good for online play - ToM or perhaps Zoom whiteboard or Owlbear Rodeo.
- low cost or free quick start rules would be great or low cost buy in
- thought about Delta Green, but 2 of my players are in law enforcement and are looking for fun, not crazy / disturbing game...
- don‘t ‘get’ Fate, but willing to read it again. Played a bit of Savage Worlds and liked it but perhaps too much to learn / teach group.
- checked out Achtung! Cthulhu (2d20 / Morphidius one), looks fun but would need to learn rules did quick skim. Think SW one might be easier to play as know my way around system already but $
So it's not fantasy, it's rules light and easily played online, it's free, and it's Cthulhu (which you seem to be interested in).