(5E) D&D/Moorcock Multiverse Inspiration PBP [CLOSED] - OOC discussion

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Hey, players! 😎

Thanks for the ♥️ and support. New job is going swimmingly. Hope everyone is doing as well in meat-space. 🐖 🖥️ 🦑

I've been thinking about the game. You know, THIS game. It's been...a year and a half...err...or so...we've had a few players come and go...but I really love our story.

I've been reading other players and DMs perspectives on this PBP thing. Players ghost (or DMs 😬) or drop or just have life over posting often. 🌊

Obviously our game has experienced some of that. But...like...we're still going! I think we can make this thing even better! I'd love your input! ✊

In my mind, Aloe and Eovin are the stars of the fey-wild story that's almost complete. 🌲🌳🌟

I have too many ideas about where the story should go. Ultimately, though, it should be your choice. Player choice! 🔚🔜🔝🚥🚯🛣️

Obviously, I'd like to try and get deeper on Selythin's (and Zenythin's) story. Always imagined we'd go there sometime. 🗡️🤺

But there are many possibilities for newly reclaimed, fledgling fey-kingdom. Where would you all like the story to go? 🏰

I've envisioned this thing as a moorcock/d&d multiverse but that's redundant I think… 🎆🤔

This game should go where the fun is at (like any game should)! 🏖️

How do we get there?

Are you remaining few satisfied with the way things are going? What could we do better? Too much dungeon crawl? Too much narrative and NPC blather? 💬🤓

I'm thinking...since we lost a few players along the path...would it be okay to try and bring some "new blood" into this cult?👩‍🎤👩‍🎨👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

I'm talking maybe one or two new players who could either flesh out existing NPCs or bring some fresh perspective into this mess we've got.🌆🖼️

I'm not even sure if it'd be possible to find that or not. I just feel the spirit of inspiration. Creative energies! 🤘🗿🚀🎸

Thoughts?

(Thanks for reading a ramble. 😊)

--DM Jhary

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey DM Jhary!

I’m definitely enjoying this game.I like the balance of role play and dungeon crawling, so I don’t think we need to recalibrate there.

Im 100% in agreement that new players would be fun, and could bring new abilities to the group.
Thanks for DMing and making this fun!
Cheers,

SG

CharlotteOz

Explorer
I can still contribute; I've had to drop other games but I do wanna hold onto this one. (Nothing personal, KahlessNestor, if you're reading; I had to make some very difficult choices.)

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Glad I have such a good core three. Really enjoy these characters! I'm seeing much fun potential with you all inheriting a whole fey-kingdom.

I'll probably continue to include Sirocco and Ralph Crenshaw as NPCs until I can find a nice end point for them.

Cheers all! 💪🏰🎆

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases