[5e] Dread Metrol, The Mourning After. (Horror) (OOC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I know, I just returned to my PbP games... But I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks. Perhaps that means I'll keep posting, but likely I will be online rarely. Feel free to NPC my character in the meantime.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Not quite sure what we CAN do...all earlier options are valid, but with animal guards, most of the group untrained in stealth and some with disadvantage...I don't see we can do anything, but sit around outside of the estate bounds and wait for something to happen.
:(
Any ideas?
@JustinCase @MetaVoid @Kobold Stew @Hades#2

Nothing that we didn't already discuss.

Ozzar would be for going openly as House agents - but that requires a) diplomacy b) access to the House elders that aren't "in" on the happenings here and c) in-game time which we may not be willing to spend.

That said, we could simply lurk around and wait for something to happen. Outside of the borders of the ranch of course.

Hades#2

Explorer
I considered the house agent possibility but decided we are supposed to be conducting espionage to discover if House Vadalis is involved with the clawfeet. I will think upon the situation a bit more to see if I come up with possible plans of action. I have been busy lately in life.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The transition from "interested customer" to "potential employee" is awkward, and a choice was made in favour of one of those.

My sense is that as a group we are being too cautious. We should try sneaking in, with what we now know. Players know we are not proficient in stealth. Characters DON'T know that, and most people overestimate themselves. Take off the heavy armour and try and be sneaky. See what happens.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I agree we should make a choice. How about I distract the salesman and you guys find your way inside?

I’ll be more open when you’re creeping about, forcing our hand.

Agreed?

Remove ads