D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
Has the epic monster PDF been updated since v1.3? If not, could you do that? I like all your work wrapped up in a single convenient file.
Version 1.13 (draft 1 version 13) is the most current and it is the version linked to in the OP. I am not looking to update this project any more at this time, but I am working on other Epic / Immortal / Mythic projects that we coming out soon.

Thirteenspades

Great Wyrm
Could you also make stats for Rovagug? I mean, I know he hasn't been statted in the MM but he is a greater god (one of the greatest of them all) and pitting my lvl 40 players against him would be insane fun.

Thirteenspades

Great Wyrm
Could you also make stats for Rovagug? I mean, I know he hasn't been statted in the MM but he is a greater god (one of the greatest of them all) and pitting my lvl 40 players against him would be insane fun.
Version 1.13 (draft 1 version 13) is the most current and it is the version linked to in the OP. I am not looking to update this project any more at this time, but I am working on other Epic / Immortal / Mythic projects that we coming out soon.
Are those projects publicly available yet?

Remove ads