D&D 5E 5e Exploring a New Frontier OOC (Closed)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
ADVENTURE SEEKERS WANTED!
Now seeking a few brave souls to cross the ocean in pursuit of Fame, Knowledge and GOLD!

Captain Tyrlius Faroshi is seeking a few brave souls to join him in his pursuit of the legendary treasures of the New World. Long thought to be a myth, the existence of another continent far to the west has sparked much speculation throughout the city of Haven. With the nations of this continent just starting to recover from a major war, the Council of Peace in Haven is helping to sponsor the expedition, under the hope that a new world to explore might help aid the peace process in the old. If you are interested, meet him at the “Shalimyr’s Embrace”, near the docks, on Stormblessed Eve. [Stormblessed is the 4th month of the Council Year, Stormblessed Eve is a special holiday between the 3rd and 4th months.]

Character creation:

I’m looking for 4-6 5th level characters who have an interest in exploring a new continent. If more than 6 people are interested I reserve the right to pick and choose.

Creation Guidelines
27 point buy.
You get an extra +1 to one ability score, but this cannot be used on an ability you get a +2 racial bonus on.
Hit Points: Max at 1st, then average for 2-5. (d10=6, d8=5, etc.)
500 gp to equip yourself, and you may have one uncommon and two common magic items.
Gauntlets of Ogre Power and Headband of Intellect are not available. You must pay 75% of the mundane cost for any magical armor.
Sources Allowed: All Published WotC hardcover sources.
Backgrounds: I’m very flexible and willing to entertain custom backgrounds.

Rogue's Gallery

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
In! It’ll be nice playing a lvl 5 again.

Exploration, huh? Someone willing to leave their life behind and start something new and unknown? I’ll ponder a bit.

ccs

41st lv DM
Since they are unavailable why does it matter?

Well, the OP thought it important enough to mention it. But since I can't tell what he's talking about clarification is needed....

Unless of course you wanted Gauntlets of Ogre Power or a Headband of Intellect. But if you did you might've figured it out.

Might being the key word. Probably not. Because I wouldn't be thinking of those initials when picking items.

Remove ads