• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar looks out the door, a combination of terror and amazement on his face.

He swallows before speaking. "I'm more at home in a workshop, but I can help forage and help identify anything that isn't quite what it seems."

Zivar steps forward to the doorway and just looks out waiting for the others, realizing that he needs to depend on these strangers if he is going to make it.

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Dariana]
It is midday, around noon. In the forest, you can see the telltale signs of abundant wildlife, as well as decent forage. You should not want for food, as long as you're careful with what you eat. The river is a good 8 hours away, assuming there is no setbacks. You have six hours till dark.[/sblock]

The blue Dragonborn turns to the other after waving his flail about a bit, trying it out. "Introductions should be first," he said. "I am Kerhylon Medrash, heir to the Kerhylon clan. You may call me Medrash. I am an experienced hunter and soldier. Every Clan chief going back centuries has studied at Halcyon, and I am the next one to do so."

"I am Jorrick," the Goliath said after stowing his new battleaxe, which he had been cradling and admiring. "I saved my village from certain destruction from a band of ogres, and was chosen to study at Halcyon as my reward. I can..." he seemed to ponder this for a moment, "i can hit things? Really, really hard!"

"My n-name is M-M-Mezzra," the drow said, her arms wrapped around herself. "M-my mother is a priestess. She is hoping that I will do well at the Academy, and bring her more glory, potentially helping her become a High Priestess. I...I know some rites and ceremonies, but I...I have never slept outside before..."

The red haired woman just rolled her eyes as everyone looked at her to answer next, the maul hanging at her side. She wore simple leather armor that was well tailored. "You can call me Raven. I don't do story time. Are we going to get going or what?" Despite her desire to leave, she seemed determined not to go first.

Last edited:

"I'm Jordy - Jordan Greenleaf. I worked in a tavern, before...." His voice trailed off for a moment. Those who look into his eyes can see that he has faced unimaginable horror.
"We was river-folk, once. I can catch us some fish, when we get there."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim turns to look back at everyone exchanging pleasantries. Names ment little to him he had been called many things.

Time was passing light was fading fast they needed to find a suitable place to rest before darkness hit and visibility was reduced. Mim must Keria these people alive, saftey in numbers.

On his way down the hill Mim will keep his eyes out for anything he could used to start a fire with.

OOC: perception roll just in case[roll0]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"My name's Dariana, I live in the woods. I have no idea why I'm here, but let's just start moving, and stop and pick up the crazy bird person and get as far as we can today. Which unfortunately may limit us to moving by day. Silly creatures that need to sleep and need light to see."

Dariana waits for any others to say their bit, then picks up her gear and starts moving for the academy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads