D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Jordy totters off to his room, his belly comfortably full of prawns and fried calamari.
In the morning he visits the school of the Arcane to find Professor Haught.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar says goodnight to the group and retires to his room.

When he walks in he rubs his eyes, backs out and looks at the door, steps inside again and then remembers that he was told the room would magically change to suit him. He walks over to the comfortable looking chair taking great comfort in being able to sit into it without climbing up into a human sized seat. He takes a deep breath as he looks at the empty book case and removes his shoes. I wonder how full you will be when I am ready to leave?. He lays in bed, his mind racing at the possibilities, eventually his exhaustion takes over and he sleeps.

In the morning Zivar goes straight to the school of the Arcane to find professor Haught, fully expecting this to be a very, very long day and wanting to get started as soon as possible. Lets get this awakening business over with.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Grody ends up taking a room of his own. Although, rather than sleeping on the bed, he slips into the closet and makes a small nest in the darkness, holding all of his belongings to his chest. He was never fond of wide open spaces, and the smaller the space he could find, the more comfortable he was. In general, that is. The next morning, bright and early, Grody made his way to the school of the Arcane. He stuck to the deep shadows as much as possible, and shielded his eyes whenever he needed to move through the sunlight. He hoped there were night classes, the sun was not his friend, but he was in a hurry to have his dragon's blood awakened.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Academy/Jacques’ Tavern
Late Fall/Morning
Round 0

Asherah returned to her rooms, still contemplating her possibilities. She was a bit surprised to open her room. Soft grass covered the floor and tree branches extended from the walls. Between two branches a comfortable hammock was strung, just like she was used to sleeping in the trees back home. She smiled and her claws gripped the wood firmly as she scampered up the tree. Slipping out of her ruined sari, she slid into the hammock for a much needed night’s sleep.

In the morning, Asherah stretched her lithe body, tail swishing behind her. She was rather surprised to see that her clothing had been washed and mended like new! More clothes had also been set out for her. Hanging her nice sari in the closet, she picked something a bit more suitable for active wear, pulling on a skirt and halter top. She grabbed her spear and Medrash’s flail and grabbed a bit of breakfast from Main Street on her way to the schools. She examined the schedules. She knew she should get her magic activated, as Liam had advised, but she thought she would rather be ready for whatever that trial took, and so she headed to the School of Combat first.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Free object interaction:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 6/6
AC: 12
Unarmed: +1 1 B
Claws: +1 1d4 S
Flametongue Spear: +1 1d6/d8/P+1d6 fire 20/60
Coldtongue Flail: +1 1d8/B+1d6 cold
[/sblock]

[sblock=School results]
Combat 19
Arcane 6 (18)
Divine 14
Skill 11
Nature 7
Immortal 2
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Asherah, I was planning on granting a Feat to where people reported to first. If she goes to combat, she'll get a combat feat. If she goes to get her power awakened, she'll get an appropriate feat. I won't be giving more than one free feat at this time, so she can't get both. She could go have her power awakened later, when I offer a feat again, but I don't know when that will be.

Note, she CAN go to combat first, get the feat, then have her power awakened, as it'll open a class option, she just won't get the corresponding feat. That choice is up to you.

OOC: How one would end up with Inspiring Leader or Lucky or some other non-class feat? I can see Healer as divine...but Lucky? Skill college?

OOC: I know that, I was just wondering - if all the feats are 'bound' to schools, the pupil is essentially shaped by the school with very little influence about his specific wishes, at least until he comes to (presumably)higher levels. Much like our own school system - forget creativity and will, you will learn what we teach you :)

Remove ads