5E 5e Halcyon Academy

gargoyleking

Explorer
The adults in the room seemed to have forgotten their daughter as quickly as they had dismissed her. Grody was curious though, and slunk away himself, hoping to learn something useful from her.

He'd had plenty of experience with skulking, and slipping away while not being directly paid attention to was a simple task for a lowly kobold.

OOC: Stealth: 1d20+5 25
 

tglassy

Explorer
[sblock=Gordy]
Gordy is not noticed by anyone as he slips out of the room and follows the child upstairs.

Like most angry kids would, she stomps her way upstairs and, nose high in the air as she walks past servants to her room. She doesn't slam her door, but starts kicking her dolls and stuffed animals once she is in there. From the doorway, Gordy sees her sit in a little chair next to a little table with other chairs around it, a small, ornate tea set sitting daintily on the table. The girl crosses her arms and stairs out the window, apparently pouting. [/sblock]
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Hercule Manor
Winter/Morning
Round 0

“I think we could be ready tomorrow, unless we need to shop in town for supplies,” Asherah said, looking at the others to see if they needed things.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus:
Reaction:
Free:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 9/9+4 thp
AC: 13 (leather armor)/14 (dual wield)/15 (shield)
Unarmed: +4 3 B
Claws: +4 1d4+2 S
Flametongue Spear: +4 1d6/d8+2/P+1d6 fire 20/60
Coldtongue Flail: +4 1d8+2/B+1d6 cold

War Priest (2/2/LR)

Spells: +4; DC 12
Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st (3/3): (Divine Favor, Shield of Faith), Command, Cure Wounds, Healing Word
[/sblock]

[sblock=School results]
Combat 19
Arcane 6 (18) (Favored Soul)
Divine 14
Skill 11
Nature 7 (fail)
Immortal 2 (fail)
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Unsatisfied with the lack of apples Mim looks for silverware to steal before he rejoins the others in the parlor and acts like he has been there all along.
 

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zilvar smiles briefly at the outburst of the strong willed child.

"I see no reason to not leave in the morning if the caravan will be ready to leave."
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
"We are ready now. The wounds will heal. We wouldn't expect an attack immediately while in the vicinity of your manor." Quentin nods at the lord and lady.

"Is there anything we should pay special attention to? Any leads? Suspicions on the guards or scouts? Any special location before which no one disappeared? Anything else you can think of, but think it too minor to mention? Even your gut feeling or sense of wrong however unfounded you consider it?"
 

gargoyleking

Explorer
Grody made sure that the coast was clear before poking his snout into the room to observe. He'd have expected the girl to go into a bit of a tirade on her own which might have gleaned some information. Still... "Parents no listen, grody know what that like. Nobody listen to grody. But grody listen..."
 

tglassy

Explorer
[sblock=Grody]
The girl started at the voice of the kobald at first, but quickly quieted, looking at him quizzically. She looked away, her jaw set in anger. "Mother and Father are always fighting, but it got worse lately. I heard them talking about that stupid trader. He did something that made Father angry with Mother. They yelled about him a lot. Father got so angry, I thought he would explode. Mother just got angry back. It was horrible."

Lysara started to cry softly. "I was supposed to go on a picnic tomorrow..."[/sblock]

[sblock=Everyone Else]
That settled, you are allowed to stay in the house, if you like. The Hercules claim it is the safest place in town, and they have plenty of spare bedrooms.

It is still midmorning, by my reckon, so you have a whole day to do what you wish. When you are done with whatever it is you want to do, let me know and we'll fast forward to some action.[/sblock]
 

Greenmtn

Explorer
"None of us should leave alone. Just in case... I'm willing to go out with anyone that would like to." Zilvar gulps a little before offering to head out. "After this is said and done I will get a letter to my brother and request that he come talk to you about business."
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim looks at Zivar "Lets go walk." Mim makes the sound he heard once while hanging around a latrine . "This house stinks" Mim turns to exit. After leaving the house he inspects the stolen silverware with a stifled giggle as he shows it to Barnabus.
 

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zilvar gives one of those "damn I was hoping no one would take me up on that" looks and gets up out of his chair.
"Thank you for your kindness. If anyone else would like to join us they are welcome. We will be back." as he walks swiftly to catch up to Mim he mutters under his breath "Hopefully with no stories to tell."

As the walk out the door Zilvar fiddles around subconsciously making sure that his wand is with him. completely missing Mims display of the stolen silverware. "So are we off to any place specific or are we just getting some fresh air?"
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim shrugs his shoulders as he wanders around looking for a basement for some form of secret passage, Mim was glad to have some back up with him just in case his hunch was correct.
OOC: [roll0] Turns out i have misplaced my local copy of Mim's stats and cant locate the RG thread halp Add +1 to that roll...
 
Last edited:

tglassy

Explorer
[sblock=Grody] Lysara humphed loudly, "I don't know, he had a sleep over or something! I have sleep overs all the time and nobody gets angry and yells and throws things. I wish that trader had never come here. I'm glad he's gone away. I want my picnic tomorrow."[/sblock]

[sblock=Mim and Zivar]
OOC: Mim's perception roll result: You find nothing, Jon Snow.

P.S. I was saying that before it became popular. Read the books, didn't watch the show. Just saying because now everyone says it and that makes me mad.[/sblock]

OOC: Also, I have gone back and put in links to the RG, IC and OOC threads on each of the first posts of those threads. I realized this was one of my first games, and I didn't understand how useful that would be.

However, on the bottom of each page it has a "Similar pages" link, and since this is the only game with the title "Halcyon Academy", those are usually there.
 
Last edited:

gargoyleking

Explorer
The kobold's head tilted even further, if anything understanding even less than the girl did. "Sleep over... Why you no have pik nik?"
 

Greenmtn

Explorer
"So Mim.... What is it we are doing anyway? Do you think there is a jeweler here? Or a church, they sometimes have nice work."
Zivar is nervous, looking around talking mostly to try to keep his mind from going to dark, paranoid places.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim looks around before conferring with Barnabus before turning to Zivar. "No church,no jeweler, we find" The word jeweler and church are echoed back in Zivars voice.
 

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar shivers a little. "I don't know that I will ever get used to that. It's so strange like talking to myself."

He looks around "So are you going to let me know what you are looking for? Maybe I can help? I mean if not we CAN go back and call it a day. Rest up for tomorrow."
 

Advertisement

Top