[5e] "Into The Woods" Horror one-shot. [FULL][OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Post in the morning, I'm to worn out, please wait for me. Thank you

And sorry if you see this multiple times :)
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Transfering the rest discussion OOC :) @jmucchiello @JustinCase @Kobold Stew @mips42

Based on the map, we can either all pile up in the little room in the middle or risk returning to the room with the Cloaker. It fled so it is a risk, but one I think we can take. It too had short rest, but since it didn't attack since, we can bunker in its room.
 

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Sounds good to Albrecht. If we're staying on this top floor, I think the room we're in is better than anywhere else -- there are ghosties in the next room (with the desk) and the access is all on one side of the room.

He'll happily take the first shift, watching the doors.
 

mips42

Adventurer
Remember, you're currently upstairs and the room with the cloaker was downstairs. You can still go there if you want but I wanted to remind you..
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yes, I know, we explored downstairs and 'cleared' it

Albrecht may be missing the wide door on the southern wall of the map
 

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht may be missing the wide door on the southern wall of the map
He is not missing anything -- there are 8 squares at the east of the room that are"safe", while watch can be in the (western) 10x10 area (looks more like 10x12).

If you disagree just propose an alternative please.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If you disagree just propose an alternative please.
I have, three posts up, two rooms in the lower floor. I don't mind us resting where we are, I'm just afraid we'll get attacked again

Based on the map, we can either all pile up in the little room in the middle or risk returning to the room with the Cloaker. It fled so it is a risk, but one I think we can take. It too had short rest, but since it didn't attack since, we can bunker in its room.
 



Terry has no opinion. (She is a bit dumb.) I think it doesn't matter. Holding up in the room with 3 doors all on the west side seems good enough. What is everyone's hp status?
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top