[5e] "Into The Woods" Horror one-shot. [FULL][OOC]

mips42

Adventurer
jmucchiello "Eyes of Night: Your eyes are blessed, allowing you to see through the deepest gloom.You have darkvision with no maximum range; you can see in dim light as if it were bright light and in darkness as if it were dim light."
I see / interpret nothing about seeing through something that physically obscures your vision, only dim light, darkness and "gloom", whatever that means. If you've ever been in a fog on a bright day, it can actually be WORSE than in the dark because the whole mess glows...
Your current situation would be more like trying to see through a curtain or something similar. You would need a different spell for that. Do not count Eyes of Night as being cast / used.

I'm just saying if there are shadows, she doesn't see them. Terry points out, it's just fog, in the IC. I was just making sure there wasn't anything hiding in shadows.

And Eyes of Night is a permanent effect. Always on. No magic spell is used. She can always see in darkness with no range limit.

mips42

Adventurer
Welp, its been nearly a week since one of our group has been here. should we look for replacement player to take over character, replacement with NEW character, continue with four, wait, or other?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I think we just continue. The biggest cause of death of these things is when they get held up -- keep what ever momentum we can, and make do.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Absolutely. I'd say you NPC the missing player for a bit, until the player returns or it's obvious that they don't, and then decide what to do with their character.

Skarsgard

Explorer
I agree, keep it going and NPC any characters that are required. If it comes to it, Im sure anyone here would be more than capable of potentially taking over a character.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases