[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

TallIan

Explorer
Hi All,

Sorry for the VERY long unannounced silence, I have had a mad busy couple of weeks followed by a brief vacation away from civilisation. I'll try to catch up with everything in the next day or two.

Tall

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
FYI: I’m on retreat from Sunday afternoon through Friday. Not sure if I’ll have wifi, and even if I do I likely won’t be able to check in very often. I’ll check in at least daily until then.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think it's that you left it at a stalemate (we were caught sneaking up, but we weren't attacked) and no one wanted to make the first (probably wrong) move, that might result in us getting attacked, so we all waited for someone else to do it. All of us. I know I did. Swithun is not cut out for leadership in any way.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sorry about not posting sooner. I remember thinking I had to get back to the thread, but then I didn't. Thanks for the reminder!

I think it's that you left it at a stalemate (we were caught sneaking up, but we weren't attacked) and no one wanted to make the first (probably wrong) move, that might result in us getting attacked, so we all waited for someone else to do it. All of us. I know I did. Swithun is not cut out for leadership in any way.

I was giving you guys a chance to run off or attack. Or apparently attempt a parley (was not expecting that).

Remove ads