[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

Looks like we lost the only two players who were here for the whole journey. @Thateous hasn't logged into ENW for a couple weeks now. And @TallIan has been posting elsewhere that they're very busy.

Sigh.

I'll post in the IC either tonight or Friday.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I see why you get so frustrated. I've been really lucky that most of my players have stuck with me. Except EarlyBird... I miss EarlyBird. (He's not the only one I've lost, but he was a surprise.)

I wish more people would gracefully bow-out instead of disappearing. Still, I guess that's just how it goes here.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Absolutely, and not knowing what happened is frustrating. I've tried contacting a few people that disappeared through private messages, but no answers. It's the only thing we can do, I suppose, without knowing their real names or other contact details.

In the past I have gone offline for a bit myself, and returning seemed more and more daunting as time went by. Apologizing for your absence, reading up on all the stuff you've missed; it can seem like a huge task. I can imagine some people just don't take that step to logging in again.

Looks like we lost the only two players who were here for the whole journey. @Thateous hasn't logged into ENW for a couple weeks now. And @TallIan has been posting elsewhere that they're very busy.

Sigh.

I'll post in the IC either tonight or Friday.

I just noticed this game is coming up on its two year anniversary, just as it loses the last two original players.

No matter. Long live the king.

I'll be opening the game to another player (I like 5 or 6) once the current arc is complete probably. Just giving a heads up. Also, depending on how this shakes out, I might have some time go by. It's been only about a week since the game started. :)

Remove ads