• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[5e] Spell & Crossbones

[waves from corner]

Hi, guys. I know QL's doing the Night Below for his tabletop game at home, but I wasn't aware he's also got an OotA game going. Is that here on this board, or elsewhere? I hope you don't mean my OotA game, [MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION]. If the latter, I can confirm that QL is cameoing as an NPC in my game, but his role is limited to just the cameo appearance (though, absolutely, I tried to woo him to full-time play because he's so stinkin' excellent!), and on an intermittent basis. I do not at all expect his cameo in my game to interfere with his ability to participate fully in this game. QL's an amazing DM, and Spell and Crossbones remains a wonderful game.

Best,
Wendy

Doing just dandy, thanks. And thanks for the kind word about Kid. He's one of my favorite characters I ever made. But then pretty much every character in Spell and Crossbones is hella amazing.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'll check in here too. [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] let us know if the game is still on and I'll get posting!!

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION] [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]

I do intend to keep the game going for a while to come, yes! :)

If you look at the IC thread, I was the last one to make a significant post on October 23rd, setting up the scene at Blackreef's Tavern. When no one else replied, I figured everyone was busy, much like you said Queenie, and that naturally when schedules cleared up a bit, folks would trickle back to the game.

Right now I'm on vacation visiting family & friends in San Diego, so I'm only checking ENWorld sparsely. But I'll be back as normal after New Year's.

Remove ads