• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Obeliske has 48 hours to post before I recruit a replacement from people I kicked out or expressed interest too late. I can run with 5 easily if he returns.

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

"Lets go kill some goblins!" Edgar says with too much enthusiasm.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 10/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 5/5[/SBLOCK]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Meepo not know whole way perfectly... knows first door is okay." The kobold opens the door and leads you down a hallway. It continues about 30 feet, then bends to the right and narrows for 25 feet and turns left. The final section is about 10 feet wide and ends in a solid wall with a door to the north. "Goblins may set traps... front way, too many traps... back way, less but still some."

Meepo stands back from the door, as if waiting for you to take some action.

meepo2.png

Last edited:

purplerook

First Post
Looking at the door and Meepo's warning of traps, Ara mutters "Sigh. Where is a rogue when you need one."

Speaking a normal tone of voice, Ara continues "Kuhl, please keep a weather eye out for anything unusual, you are more perceptive than I am."
Standing 15 feet away from the door, Ara utters a brief arcane phase, and a spectral hand appears. Ara "Says, lets try the easy way first." The spectral hand attempts to open the door.

If Ara is unable to open the door with the spectral hand, he will wait until Kuhl gives him the all clear, and then move closer and slowly investigate the door.

OOC:
NOTE:
Ara will help Kuhl with Perception of the area around the door.
Ara cast Mage Armor ( 8 hour duration) just before they entered the ravine. I am not sure where we are in the timeline.
Ara Investigation of Door: 1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22

[SBLOCK=Ara]Ara, Level 1 - Male High Elf Wizard -
HP: 7/7, AC: 16 Active Spells: Mage Armor
Initiative: +3, Speed: 30ft, Senses: Passive Perception 12, Darkvsion <60ft Dark is dim, Dim is light
Saving Throws Str -1, Con +1, Dex + 3, *Int +5, *Wis +2, Chr 0
Abilities:
By Popular Demand
Fey Ancestry - adv vs. charmed, immune sleep

Offense:
Longbow: +5 1d8+3
Short Sword: +5 1d6+3

Spells
C - Green Flaming Blade, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion,Prestidigitation
1st (1/2) - Mage Armor, Silent Image, Shield,Sleep
[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Who, Owl Familiar]Familiar Who, Owl
Perception +3, Stealth +3, Passive Per 13, Darkvision <120ft Dark is dim, Dim is light
AC 11, HP 1
Flyby: provokes no opportunity attack when it flies out of enemy reach
Keen Hearing and Sight: Advantage on Perception checks that rely on hearing or sight
[/SBlock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl knows that it is kobolds that set traps, much more than goblins. Goblins only steal from the goatherd. Still, he is cautious. He is willing to take the lead, and works with Ara and Meepo, assuming someone provides him with a light source.

(If no light, then advantage from help and disadvantage from dark cancel each other maybe?)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Meepo hold torch, Meepo good at holding."

The door opens easily revealing the chamber beyond. The room is 25 feet wide by 20 feet deep, another door stands across from you, leading out of the room. This empty chamber is home only to rat droppings, crumbled flagstone, and stains.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Do you know what lies beyond that door?" asks Kuhl of Meepo. Unless the answer suggests immediate combat possibilities, he enters the room (ooc: passive perception 20; let me know if you want a roll) and walking with his new torchbearer he approaches the door. "Would you care to try to open it safely, Ara? asks the goatherd.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads