• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl follows Zath'ras into the corridor, and helps as they approach the West door. If they're heading that way, he wants to be sure it's safe for the others to cross.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: So there is now the first western door, the northern door, and the new western door by the pit. Maybe the two western doors meet up? If not we can always go back and see where that first door leads.

"Do be careful Zath'ras. I'd hate for you to fall into a pit we didn't see and accidentally break something I can't fix." Dr. Davonshaw says as he passes into the hallway. "I'll watch this door," he says pointing to the northern one. "But I think we should see what's behind the guarded door. Maybe it is empty with only the pit as a sentry."

DeJoker

First Post
After Zath'ras has thoroughly searched the Eastern end of the corridor and found nothing but wall he says mostly to himself, "Svirfneblin not be building this, this being useless." he gestures to indicate the eastern dead end corridor. Getting back to the group he stops and asks Meepo in Draconic, "Who Calcryx is being? As he waits for Meepo's reply he begins to examine the northern door for traps as well as listen to see what he hears on the other side.

Last edited:

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras steps back away from the door in an exaggerated quiet manner then turns to the others and quietly says, "Goblin voicings. Being more than one." he pauses then as an afterthought adds, "Less than many. What doing we do?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl is here to kill goblins. Goblins slaughter the herds, not just his herds, but all of them. He bursts through the door and attacks, his long shadow dancing against the far wall illuminated by Meepo's lonely torch.

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

Edgar follows Kuhl on his blitz of the goblins in the next room. Halberd ready he charges at the first one he sees.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 8/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5[/SBLOCK]

DeJoker

First Post
Well that answered Zath'ras questions rather forthwith but also left him a bit stunned and surprised still standing in the hallway. So much for communication, thought Zath'ras to himself as he mentally gathered in what just happened in a flurry.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The room is lit by a fire burning in the center. Three goblins sit on the far side of the fire, playing some sort of game. Your sudden entrance has taken them by surprise.

OOC: Please Roll for initiative. The Party may act in the first round only.
banditsgrid.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads