D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras continues tending to Meepo.

OOC: So is Meepo dead or alive and do I need to make a roll or would a use of a Healers Kit be sufficient?

DeJoker

First Post
"Zath'ras not being doctor but Zath'ras be thinking that thawing not being needed. Friend Davonshaw would be knowing better than Zath'ras", as Zath'ras makes this statement he steps back away from Meepo and then as he looks about old habits kick in and he begins scrounging about the room to see if there was anything of value within the mess.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: I find the death of Meepo strangely moving. I'd heard of him before this game, but never played with him. I expected him to be so much more, and so this strangely cuts it all so short.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"I'm afraid Zath'ras, that there is nothing you can do when the organs have become frozen like this," the doctor says studying the kobold statue. "Lets lay him down and find something to cover him with." he suggests looking around.

"Question now is what do we do with the little white monster there," he asks nodding to Calcyrx.

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras continues to rummage while he replies to Davonshaw's comment about Meepo, "Zath'ras be thinking so, but Davonshaw be knowing" When Davonshaw makes his comment about the dragon, he looks up from what he is doing at Davonshaw and says, "Friend Davonshaw, Dragon being Dragon not being Monster." he nods to that thought, then goes back to rummaging for goodies.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

Edgar pauses briefly in front of Meepo, offering the little kobold some respect, then turns to the group, "I'm not done killing goblins, but I don't feel like doing that with a dragon in tow. Let's get Calcryx back to the kobolds."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 8/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5
[/SBLOCK]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The wyrmling has scoured the room and gathered all items of worth into a nest she made behind the table. The valuables include a dragon-shaped, jade figurine, a crystal goblet, and twenty-four pieces of fine silverware.
Of particular note is a sealed scroll case carved of bone, carrying an inscription. Runes in the Dwarvish alphabet spell out the word "Khundrukar." An old parchment
is within the case. Age and water damage have destroyed most of it, but a short message in Dwarvish remains:
[sblock=Dwarvish]" ... the remaining few. By order of Durgeddin
the Black, we have created a secret dwarven redoubt.
None shall find us; however, ... "[/sblock] There is what looks like a map, but it is very hard to make out.

OOC: So, I'm assuming you go back the way you came?

Remove ads