D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

EarlyBird

Explorer
"I think that the key you have would come in very handy to us in this place," Davonshaw says as he turns to the others looking for conformation. "If you could let us borrow it while we continue are search of this place, it would be reward enough. And I will make sure it is returned to you before we leave."

OOC: Not sure but all those doors on the map and a key just hanging there makes me think it important enough to try.
Persuasion [roll0]

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras listens to the exchange then respectfully and in Draconic says, "Zath'ras being happy to be free from nasty goblins. Zath'ras would be liking to be knowing more about this place. Zath'ras be hearing this place is being connected to dragons. It being true now. Was this being true before?"

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: So I've been AWOL for 12 days. Sorry, let's just says depression and move on.

Yusdrayl speaks in common, "Kobolds are heir to dragons. As the mightiest among my people, I have
led a brave few to this ancient holy site, where dragons were worshiped long ago."

"If the key is what you would have, I would gladly give it to you as your reward. But you were not one who made the deal with me."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl reaches out and takes the key, bowing as he does so. "We would ask for any lore you might be willing to share about the key and its history," he says. Perhaps the queen knows something about the key that she will share. "YOu have kept it in such a place of prominence, we would learn more."

He pauses, and looks at the lit torch in his hand. He listens to her answer.

"Among my people, it is appropriate to offer condolences on the death of a companion. If it is fitting, I offer condolences for Meepo. I did not know him long, but he was dedicated to you and to his task."

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 2

"I was going to hunt down the goblins anyway. Getting something that makes that easier suits me fine." says Edgar

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 20/20 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 3/3
Lay on Hands 10/10
Spells:
Level 1: 2/2 Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite
[/SBLOCK]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"To be honest, we came to this place from below and only have explored as far as we live. We have feared to go further and disturb whatever spirits rest here.", Yusdrayl confessed.

"I can show you the shorter, trap laden path to the goblins warren , or you can follow the long route you took for Calcryx."

She has one of her guards show you what doors lead where.

OOC: Blue = Kobold Living spaces, Green = straightaway to the goblins.

[sblock=Map] scfull2.png[/sblock]

Remove ads