D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Subclasses (Part V: Druids)

niklinna

satisfied?
Circle of the Land 10
Circle of the Shepherd 9 – You may be a one-trick pony, but Land is even more insipid!
Circle of Wildfire 2 – go little fire spirit, go!

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
UCircle of the Moon 6-2=4 basically like a whole other class, innit?
I wish. Instead it’s one of the worst examples of a subclass just not delivering on its premise.
It is strong, but too old for people to consider it "the best" compared to the powercreep of the newer subclasses IMO.
The powercreep of options that…aren’t any stronger than the power curve of the PHB?

I mean don’t get me wrong, Moon Druids are way too restricted to actually feel like the thing they’re doing, and the whole subclass feels like it just should be how wild shape works, and the idea that it’s even especially powerful at all is silly to me.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Circle of the Land 9+1 = 10
Circle of the Shepherd 9
Circle of Wildfire 1-2=0 - For the Vengeance of the Circle of Stars!
YEEEESSSSS

... I mean, to be honest, circle of wildfire looks fun. But not as much fun as Star! :D

After seeing it in play, one of the benefit of the Star subclass is that while it can be played with great subtlety and skill - almost like a wizard - it can also be played in a simple but still effective, "pew pew" style. And for some players, classes like this are very helpful.

Remove ads