D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Subclasses (Part VI: Fighters)

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
Arcane Archer 15.
Battle Master 24
Brute 17
Cavalier 19
Champion 15 - 2 =13
Echo Knight 18
Eldritch Knight 25
Knight 20
Monster Hunter 20
Psi Warrior 14+1+15
Purple Dragon Knight 16
Rune Knight 20
Samurai 20
Scout 15
Sharpshooter 20
I am not letting psionics in any form lose to the champion that is just insulting.

Just so you know: I only include the most recent UA in these threads. If an UA subclass was later published in an official book, I will cite the book version. I do this to avoid confusion since almost all of the non-PHB subclasses were UA playtests at one point.
2016 is not "recent". If it hasn't made it into an official book within around a year, it's officially axed. You might as well include every 3PP subclass. I have seen far more of those (we have a cobalt soul monk for example) in use than 8-year-old failed experiments.

And as pointed out the Cavalier is a more recent version of the Knight. It's just that the name was one of those things that was changed.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
2016 is not "recent". If it hasn't made it into an official book within around a year, it's officially axed. You might as well include every 3PP subclass. I have seen far more of those (we have a cobalt soul monk for example) in use than 8-year-old failed experiments.

And as pointed out the Cavalier is a more recent version of the Knight. It's just that the name was one of those things that was changed.
Unearthed Arcana, for better or worse, is not third-party. They are written and published by Wizards of the Coast.

I didn't mean to imply that these UA are "recent" chronologically-speaking. I was trying to say that they are "the most recent version available by that name." Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Look for more Unearthed Arcana options in the next thread! The monk had several.

Shiroiken

Legend
Arcane Archer 15
Battle Master 25
Brute 17
Cavalier 19
Champion 13
Echo Knight 16
Eldritch Knight 25
Knight 20
Monster Hunter 20
Psi Warrior 15
Purple Dragon Knight 16
Rune Knight 20
Samurai 20
Scout 15
Sharpshooter 20

niklinna

satisfied?
Arcane Archer 15
Battle Master 25
Brute 17
Cavalier 19
Champion 13
Echo Knight 16
Eldritch Knight 23
Knight 20
Monster Hunter 20
Psi Warrior 15
Purple Dragon Knight 16
Rune Knight 21
Samurai 20
Scout 15
Sharpshooter 20

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Oh, SO MANY bad subclasses to downvote... Which to start with? Hmm... :unsure:

Arcane Archer 15
Battle Master 25
Brute 17
Cavalier 19
Champion 14
Echo Knight 16
Eldritch Knight 23
Knight 20
Monster Hunter 20
Psi Warrior 13
Purple Dragon Knight 16
Rune Knight 21
Samurai 20
Scout 15
Sharpshooter 20

ezo

I cast invisibility
Since I only know three of these, and only played one, guess I don't have many options.

Arcane Archer 15
Battle Master 23 - not sure I want to deal with extra dice (plus it's currently the highest)
Brute 17
Cavalier 19
Champion 15 - simple can be good
Echo Knight 16
Eldritch Knight 23
Knight 20
Monster Hunter 20
Psi Warrior 13
Purple Dragon Knight 16
Rune Knight 21
Samurai 20
Scout 15
Sharpshooter 20

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Arcane Archer 15
Battle Master 23
Brute 17
Cavalier 19
Champion 15 - 2 = 13 simple can be good...but this ain't it
Echo Knight 16
Eldritch Knight 23
Knight 20
Monster Hunter 20
Psi Warrior 13
Purple Dragon Knight 16
Rune Knight 21 + 1 = 22 It pains me to upvote a magical Fighter...but this one is actually neat.
Samurai 20
Scout 15
Sharpshooter 20

ezo

I cast invisibility
You could always just downvote the UA ones first :p
I'll probably just stick to whatever is currently highest (as long as it isn't Champion), rolling randomly in there is a tie. :D

simple can be good...but this ain't it
Good for me. Given all the others, I know it won't last because of attitudes like yours. I find it funny how people down vote the easy choices instead of eliminating the others which might actually be competition at the end.

I could see a nice Eldritch Knight/ Rune Knight war.

Remove ads