5e Tomb of Annihilation - OCC

Formally know as Scratching my RP Itch

Links:

Rogue's Gallery
IC Thread

So I was excited when the owner of my local game store sold me 7 D&D books for $150 bucks. I got excited to run one of the many adventures there in, but getting a group together has been nothing but a headache. Time issues, personality conflicts, and the age gap from H*** So the store owner told me to try play by post, so here I am. Anyway enough of the sob story let's talk gaming.

Here is the List of Books: (I got mainly to get them out of his shop)

• Storm King's Thunder
  • Princes of the Apocalypse
  • Out of the Abyss
  • Descent into Avernus
  • Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
  • Tomb of Annihilation
  • Tasha's Cauldron of Everything

I am willing to DM any of the Adventures, but need to get a group of players together. So for now let's see who's interested in playing and what adventure you as a group want to run through. I'll get the character gene stuff hammered out after we see who all we got. Until then have fun in all your games.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm willing to play any of them. I have a character currently in a Tomb of Annihilation game, but I came in replacing someone, and we're in the tomb now, so I missed a lot of the early book.

mikeawmids1

Explorer
Hello Meatshield!

That was a mighty fine bargain you snagged there!

I would also like to join your game, and I don't mind which adventure you decide to run, they all sound pretty good.

Hello Everyone, and thanks for the warm replies. I think you could all call me Meat for short if that is easiest, just based my username on my favorite role to play.
Looks like we have 3/4 people interested in playing with no real preference, but if Neurotic and KahlessNestor are enjoying their dungeon delve I think we could run Tomb of Annihilation. Just need character gene info which I will post now:

Character Gene:
Race:
PHB
Class: PHB
Attributes:
choose one
a) Standard array + 1 minor magic item(common or uncommon XGtE)
b) Point buy using 31 points
Background: use ToA, SCAG, or PHB
Equipment: Starting Gear plus a potion or scroll of cure wounds(lvl1), and10 extra gp added to their background gold

So my thinking goes like this: Each character has a bit of notary(based on their background of course), and has been hired to investigate what has become known as The Death Curse. Their sponsors put together the group (and outfit them with the few extras in Character Gene) and have them travel to Chult to find the source of the curse - what they call The Soulmonger, and destroy it.

The group and roles is all up to everyone, please have fun building your characters. oh, and more info as we get this rolling, I promise.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey there! I’d love to join if you would have me! I’d like to try a Druid or cleric, whatever works best (leaning towards elven Druid).
What’s is the starting level?
Cheers,

SG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
ha ha -- it always does. I would be keen to play Apocalypse, Abyss, or Avernus, but I probably should not re-play Annihilation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases