D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[MENTION=6871480]BeaniBum[/MENTION] There's a new player on the board that expressed interest in finding a 5e game. I pointed him to here and Tomb of Horrors (though that might be a bit high-level for a new person?)

Anyway, if there isn't room for him here, I'm willing to bow out to let a new player get a game, since I'm in quite a few on ENWorld.

purplerook

First Post
For those of you who have met Ara, you will soon see him do his 'water to wine' trick. Ara takes a set of glasses/mugs of water and 'converts' them - via Prestidigitation - into Elven Wine. It is not quite the same as the consistency is slightly different and there is no alcohol. However it tastes like a fine wine. For Roy, Ara flavors the cheep booze he is drinking into something approximating an Elven Brandy.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

purplerook

First Post
[MENTION=6871480]BeaniBum[/MENTION], the decision is up to the GM - Charwoman Gene. However, I suggest that you create a character. So, you will be ready to go if you can join. If not, you have another character for the next PbP. This is my first PbP and I can sympathize that slots fill up pretty quickly for these games.

BeaniBum

Explorer
[MENTION=6871480]BeaniBum[/MENTION], the decision is up to the GM - Charwoman Gene. However, I suggest that you create a character. So, you will be ready to go if you can join. If not, you have another character for the next PbP. This is my first PbP and I can sympathize that slots fill up pretty quickly for these games.

Ok I have a character I just made for a session that I wasn't apart of with point buy I wonder if that would be ok

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

purplerook

First Post
[MENTION=6871480]BeaniBum[/MENTION], Charwoman Gene set out the basic character generation guidelines earlier in this thread. The biggies are point buy, Variant Human and SCAG. If you are in, Charwoman Gene can tweak the character as necessary. I would say post your character and introduce yourself. The worst that can happen is that you find yourself waiting at the tavern for another group to go by.

BeaniBum

Explorer
[MENTION=6871480]BeaniBum[/MENTION], Charwoman Gene set out the basic character generation guidelines earlier in this thread. The biggies are point buy, Variant Human and SCAG. If you are in, Charwoman Gene can tweak the character as necessary. I would say post your character and introduce yourself. The worst that can happen is that you find yourself waiting at the tavern for another group to go by.

Ya that makes sense thanks I'll get to posting.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

BeaniBum

Explorer
Dhamion Steelheart (Human Fighter)Martial Archtype Protection Fighter
Name: Dhamion Steelheart
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class/Level: Fighter 1
Alignment: Lawful Good
Size: Medium 5' 7", 155 lbs.)
Init:+0
Speed:30ft
Senses: --
Passive Perception: 10
Languages Common,Elven, Celstial

Str 16 (+3), Dex 11 (0), Con 15 (+2), Int 10 (0), Wis 10 01), Cha 15 (+2)

AC: 16 (Chainmail) or 18 if sheild equipped
HP: 12 (1d8+2)
You Saves: Strength+5, Constitution +4, Charisma +2
Melee: Longsword +5 Attack, 1d8+3 Slashing
Ranged: Light crossbow +2, 1d8 Piercing

2 Artificer, 2 background; Proficient skills in bold
Mod Attribute Name of Skill
+0 (dex) Acrobatics
+0 (wis) Animal Handling
+0 (int) Arcana
+3 (str) Athletics
+2 (cha) Deception
+0 (int) History
+0 (wis) Insight
+2 (cha) Intimidation
+0 (int) Investigation
+0 (wis) Medicine
+0 (int) Nature
+0 (wis) Perception
+2 (cha) Performance
+2 (cha) Persuasion
+0 (int) Religion
+0 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+0 (dex) Stealth
+0 (wis) Survival

Racial Features
Human
Languages: Common, Elven

Back
Archivist
Skill Proficiencies: History, Performance
Tool Proficiencies: Viol
Feature Lorekeeper: You are a skilled performer as well as a student of history. You can use your musical talents to get jobs at local taverns singing accolades of your companions, earning a modest means of living for yourself and your companions.
Languages (one uncommon): Celestial

Traits: Sure I could sit and watch history be made, but I could make it myself!
Ideal: Learn from past legends’ downfall
Bond: I value my companions and the opportunities they give me.
Flaw: I can’t leave well enough alone, and must meddle in the history I observe.

Class Features
Proficiencies: All armor, shields
Weapons: Simple weapons, martial weapons

Combat Gear:
Longsword
Light Crossbow
Crossbow bolts x20
Chain Mail

Other Gear: Dungeoneer's pack, Traveler's clothes, Belt pouch with 5 gp, Viol, Leather bound Journal, Inkwell, Pen
Carrying Capacity: 240 lbs
Push/Drag/Lift: 480 lbs
Starting Gold: 5 gp

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Obeliske

First Post
Tordak Ironhammer NG
Dwarven Cleric (War Domain)

-1 initiative
25ft movement
Darkvision
Passive Perception 13
Advantage vs poison saves
Resistance vs poison damage
Stonecutting (double prof bonus on history of stonework checks)
Warpriest - Take a second attack as a bonus action when making the attack action (number of times per long rest equal to wis mod)

(Standard stat array)
STR-13
Dex-8
Con-16
Int-12
Wis-16
Cha-10

Saves
Str +1
Dex -1
Con +3
Int +1
Wis +5 (Prof)
Cha +2 (Prof)

Skills
Athletics +3 (Prof)
Acrobatics -1
Slight of Hand -1
Stealth -1 (disadvantage - armor)
Arcana +1
History +3 (Prof)
Investigation +1
Nature +1
Religion +3 (Prof)
Animal Handling +3
Insight +3
Medicine +3
Perception +3
Survival +3
Deception 0
Intimidation +2 (Prof)
Performance 0
Persuasion 0

Proficiencies -
Light, Medium, Heavy Armor
Simple, Martial Weapons
Brewers Supplies
Common, Dwarvish Languages
Dice
Land Vehicles

18 AC
Wearing Warhammer +3 1D8+1 (Versatile 1D10+1)
Handaxe +3 1D6+1
Chainmail
Shield
Holy Symbol (Amulet)

Other gear
Backpack, Blanket,10 candles, tinderbox, alms box, 2 incense blocks, censer, vestments, 2 rations, waterskin, bone dice, insignia of rank (quartermaster), common clothes, belt pouch, stogie
10G

History
Tordak from a young age wanted to fight for his people and when he got older he got the chance, working his way up to quartermaster in border skirmishes and such he became disillusioned with war and how people didn't seem to learn no matter the thrashing you gave them. When he left the service he became a cleric of Ilmater. Always quick with a quip and treats every situation as a laughing matter (even when completely inappropriate), he always has a smile on his face and his stogie in the corner of his mouth (if asked he's saving it for something to celebrate). He's quick to fight, slow to forgive, and always has his teams back.

Remove ads