• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

7th level decision

Rkhet

First Post
The Heal check is only DC 15, though, and can be tried as an untrained skill. And magical healing should be common for mid- and high-level villians (depending on the availability of magic, etc, but generally so).

Lopke_Quasath

First Post
Our campaign is a low-magic and low wealth campaign. Clerics are around, but magic potions are not very common, and also very expensive. To be able to wound makes a big difference.

Not sure if this is a common reading, or just a house rule, but we play that you can't use the Heal skill on yourself. Sure people can put a band-aid on themselves, but we like the way you need a team-mate to help you out. So, if someone is running away alone, they are in dire peril.

Also, like I posted previously, my character is a 2-weapon build. So, in ideal circumstances he can sneak attack twice a round, giving 2 wound points a turn, 1 from each sneak attack.

I also never used the feat before and want to try it out.

Remove ads