• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Bloody Little Tale

KikuNoMaru

First Post
Oi, LW - will you allow that Psionic rogue that was linked earlier? I didn't know about it, but my idea for the rogue didn't pan out... I have a psi warrior ready, but if there's too much tank in the party, I have a back up rogue ready to go.

Just wondering, cause the psirogue would solve some of my problems.

Borson

First Post
can I still join?

I want to join still if I can. I am new to PbP though... but I just learned about it the other day and think it is a very neat idea!

Azaar

Explorer
My apologies, all. RL slowed me down a bit (and is threatening to slow me down further, as I seem to be coming down with something). Still, however, Farsis Nightshade (my warlock) is finally done and posted to the Rogue's Gallery. Sorry for the delay.

Lord Wyrm

First Post
Azaar: Its all cool, RL does that every now and then. Nice background, lots of things for me to play with.

Now we only await KikuNoMaru's character, I think the IC should be up by Friday at the latest. All the encounters for the first half of the adventure have been scaled and the second half is coming along nicely.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads