• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Patlin

Explorer
Iggy considers his options. He believes he could get to the merfolk safely by using two charges. He also concludes that if he were to walk around the lake to the point on the shore closest to the Merrow lair, he could get everyone into the dungeon with only one, and a bit of time to spare.

Velmont

First Post
"Rewards, that's good for sellsword. I just do it for the challenge. If I wanted to make money, I would have stayed in the city and I would have sold my spells. I could have done more money than a sergeant." answers Opale to Iggy.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 3/ranger 2

"I'm here as much for the journey. How many people get to breathe underwater? I'll be ready in the morning."

Patlin

Explorer
I'm waiting on someone to state a course of action; if you're waiting on me to declare morning or something, let me know.

Manzanita

First Post
Ignatious

OOC: SOrry. I had a plan, but for some reason, I thought I'd already posted it...

IC: Iggy says, "I believe if we circle around the lake some, I should be able to get everyone down on only one wand charge. That's what I think we should do. If nothing else, it will also give us a better lay of the land. We shouldn't rule out the posibility that there is a land entrance to the merrow lair."

Iggy tries to think if he could place the merrow lair in the lake. Did it seem to be near the edge?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads