• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

SlagMortar

First Post
"I can...", stopping short Planus realizes there is nothing in particular that he can add. He begins to pout a bit, muttering under his breath, "Stupid water. Probably won't even get to use my new bow."

SlagMortar

First Post
"I've swam before, but never with an ogre chasing me. So, what's the plan? Is this wizard a merrow, or is it a human or something? Is there a way to get to this lair by land? Maybe a tunnel or something?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 3/ranger 2

"Far as I can recall, there are four, no make that three wizards, helping the merrow. They're air-breathers like us, so that'll halp. The first time we fought the merrow, we found a dry cave with some water trolls in it. Burning them is hard after a swim, so fire magic would be great."

Velmont

First Post
"I know a few acid spell, which I think will be of good use if we have to fall on them again. But being aliving artillery isn't really my type. Maybe Planus have a few good fire spell to help." says Opale.

Pbartender

First Post
Steve Jung said:
"The first time we fought the merrow, we found a dry cave with some water trolls in it. Burning them is hard after a swim, so fire magic would be great."

"Oil or alchemist's fire would help..." Jack suggests.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy sighs, but he's smiling. "You are a resourceful lot, and brave. Most would walk away when confronted by such a difficult challenge, and one with questionable personal rewards. I don't think we'll find anything here to help us much. I can get us down to the merfolk. We can get an update. Perhaps we can find another entrance. I don't think there's any point hanging around up here. It's also possible that we've weakened the enemy enough that with our reinforcements, we can penetrate their defences."

Iggy thinks about the prior trips to the merefolk home. Now that he's got 7 people to enchant, how many charges would he need from the wand?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads