A Day in the Life of Adventurers (Mista Collins)

Mista Collins

First Post
As you all walk inside The King's Soldier, the gentleman you were speaking with shouts after you, "See! SEE!!! Not even a common traveler will listen!! THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT THIS BATTLE, NO ONE WILL LISTEN!!"

Entering the inn, you see that Pol is no longer hiding under the table, but instead has joined Kaelys and Monesti at their table and is trying to be apart of their conversation. Old Man Pater is cleaning up the remaining peices of the broken window with a sour look on his face. "Those people need to go somewhere else and gather their mob. Most of us good folks down here have dealt with the war already. We all know the war has brought some bad things, but for a few of us," he says with a look over to Monesti, "it has brought wonderful things."

Monesti, overhearing Pater's comment, looks up from her conversation with Kaelys and has a wide smile on her face. "Oh dear, these young kids don't need to hear about the war. They all have a sensible mind. In fact, I do recall you telling them to go out and have some fun. While you kids are enjoying yourselves, could you swing by Magewright Oscar's place and tell him we are gonna need a new window?"

Primus

First Post
The word that nearly slithered off Jal's tongue was normall unspeakable by mortals, but he swallowed it even as a few stray sparks of magic danced along his fingers. They had not meant to say such things, it was not their fault that he had not left the war happily. He should not take it out on them.

"Yes," he said, his jaw clenched abnormally tightly, "Let us be off. I believe a show would do us some good."

Someone

Adventurer
"That was quite incoherent". The warforged turns from the door, amazed at the human´s strange workings. He´s seen puzzling things before, but this makes him decide that definitely he doesn´t want to be like them.

Kerrz

First Post
Runila pops up on her chair again when Pater and Monesti start speaking. "Oh, dear, of course we'll go tell Oscar for you. He may have seen it happen himself, but we'll make sure. Those protestors... they're so selfish, forgetting the damage they do to the community... Bah!"

"Anyway, you're right dear... we were talking about going to see a performance. Is anyone still up for that?"
she asks hopefully.

Kerrz

First Post
Runila looks quizzically at the warforged, saying quietly, mostly to herself, "But... we're not going to be in a performance. We're just going to see one... Odd machine..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"A performance sounds interesting." Valahandra says. "What kind of ancestral reenactment are they honoring today?"

Kyna looks at Valahandra with some slight amusement. "Human plays don't tend to be ancestral reenactments, Valahandra. They usually tend to be meandering things created solely for entertainment." Kyna reseats herself and leans back slightly, tipping the front two legs of the chair off the ground, and balancing on the back two. "Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course. I've seen a few I've highly enjoyed."

While seemingly paying little attention to the rest of the room, Kyna keeps some slightly concerned attention on Jal, wondering about his reaction....

Primus

First Post
And the adventurers were off! Out of the inn and towards the theater (with a stop at the magewright's.. if they remember!)

C'mon. I think there's been enough RPing here, let's move it on.

Bront

The man with the probe
Primus said:
And the adventurers were off! Out of the inn and towards the theater (with a stop at the magewright's.. if they remember!)

C'mon. I think there's been enough RPing here, let's move it on.
OOC: Mista went to Gen Con, so he was gone last week (I was too). Should be moving on shortly.

Remove ads