Spelljammer A look at 30 Spelljammer Minis

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Considering that Athas was traditionally a closed sphere (to prevent players from swooping in with decanters of endless water and the like), I hope not.
That actually makes it more likely to me that it is part of the Adventure: a remote, hard to reach deserted isl...planet? Sounds like a perfect part of an isl...planet hopping treasure hunt.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Considering that Athas was traditionally a closed sphere (to prevent players from swooping in with decanters of endless water and the like), I hope not.

Watch... the adventure will be about a Beholder and his world-destroying Spelljammer, and Athas was the target of his demonstration. All the Dark Sun monsters we see are the survivors of Alderaan... I mean Athas!

A lot of these look very fun. I never played in a Spelljammer campaign, were gelatinous cubes common? If out in space, would they retain their cube shape?

Faolyn

(she/her)
A lot of these look very fun. I never played in a Spelljammer campaign, were gelatinous cubes common? If out in space, would they retain their cube shape?
No, there weren't any space cubes that I can remember. There actually weren't a lot of ooze-based creatures other than the plasmoids.

Remove ads