• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, we started on OP. They've made significant changes to their site layout, and screwed up a lot of my hard work with formatting so I ended up dropping my paid membership there.

One reason for my desired switch to MythWeavers is their "one-stop-shopping." Integrated character sheets and dice roller, a good organizational system, and an integrated wiki. The site stability didn't hurt either. My hope is to move everything related to this game there and eliminate having to look in different places for different things.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yessir. I'll put the links in the OOC thread on "that other site (MW)."

We need to move discussions over there, I think, as it seems a little tacky to talk here about our game over there.

Leif

Adventurer
I need some help, too, Mowgs. Seems I can't recall the proper log-in info for OP. I tried to log-in with my facebook account, but that wasn't working right either, and I know that I remember the proper log-in for that site!

Remove ads