D&D 4E A mystery Race in 4E FRCG (Rich Baker scoop)

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
http://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=14764986&postcount=2098

[sblock=Rich Baker]Yes, there's another PC race fleshed-out in the FRPG. It'll have drow and Race X with full PH-style writeups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKnight
Question for Rich. We've heard that Drow will be a fleshed out player race in the Forgotten Realms Player Guide. Will there be any other fully fleshed out PC races in the FRPG? For example, will Genasi have racial write-ups? How about Aasimar? Will any other race aside from them have PC write-ups? Thanks.

Wizards of the Coast, Inc.[/sblock]

Last edited:

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Didn't they say gnomes aren't popping in full 'till 09?

Possibly Aasimar, but they surprised me a little with Dragonborn, so I'm looking forward to the surprises they might have in store for FR.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
In another scoop The Baker talks about a DDI writeup for Half-Orcs and mentions that they play an important part in the realms and won't be forgotten. Mystery Race X for the Realms maybe? I can't see something that important just on the DDI and not on paper (Or the DDI is allot more core and necessary than they keep saying) and the FRCS would be a good place to put it.

Dragonbait

Explorer
As much as I would love to see Saurials with a full write-up, I know that they will not be the mystery race.

I'm going to guess avarial.

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
Mystery Race

I think Orc or an outside shot of Shadovar.

The new Drizzt novel seems to point to orcs being more playable, at least in the Silver Marches.

Zweischneid

First Post
Dragonbait said:
As much as I would love to see Saurials with a full write-up, I know that they will not be the mystery race.

I'm going to guess avarial.

Think avarial and aquatic elves are out based on that "marginal races" post a while back. Guess that also mean we will not see any Loxo ;)

84343.jpg

Remove ads