D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

“Sunlight is just what the place needed.” Arjhan nodded. He went over to the desk and started to rifle through it, but didn’t seem to find anything.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Investigation: 1D20+3 = [5]+3 = 8
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor looks over the books leaving the table to someone capable of opening any locked drawers without smashing entire thing.

After some time looking over the office (and assuming no interruptions) he prepares the trappings for the ritual and casts Detect Magic.

"I can cast this multiple times over the course of the day, but it will always take around time it takes you to look over the room in detail. I can cast it quickly, but it will use up my spells after several castings."

Thateous

Explorer
Opening the drapes brings some much needed sunlight into the room and reveals just how much dust your movement is kicking up into the air. Searching the bookshelves and desk reveals nothing of immediate use. Many fiction and non-fiction books by authors you've never heard of, assuming literature is your thing. Your investigative skills prove ineffective at uncovering any more details than what is plainly strewn in front of you. Tarruka spies Alice appear in the doorway. "There are two people approaching the front door." she says calmly.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan looked up as Alice made the announcement that two persons were approaching the door.

“Are they armed?” the big dragonborn asked the girl. “Did they look hostile?”

He started to move around the desk to head for the door, careful to avoid Alice. He readied his spear and shield, just in case.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
"I can't tell, they approach with caution." She pauses before continuing. "Two more non-humanoids are also approaching." she finishes.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Non humanoids? Could you be more specfic?" Ramas inquires as he peers out the windows"Could just be the villagers, we should have a easily defendable postion though."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Well, first two may be townsfolk, guards, even looters. But non-humanoids...trouble for us or for new arrivals." Luthor leans through the window trying to see what's going on

OOC: did Luthor manage to Detect Magic before this?

Remove ads